Brechin v Ayr 7/11/15

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the tweet, what an absolute joke. Everyone knew the weather forecast, they should have been prepared, however, it looks like they've not bothered to protect the pitch in any way and are calling for volunteers to help drain the pitch last minute.

Can't get more diddier than that.

it only started raining about 8 30 am and pitch has been great since it was fixed!! Maybe an over zealous ref but can t comment till I see for myself !!!

Ayr - Fleming, Devlin, Graham, McLauchlan, Boyle, Crawford, Docherty, Adams, Trouten, Preston, Caldwell

Subs - Newman, Muir, McCracken, Donald, Murphy, Forrest

Quite disappointed we don't have Mckenzie or Nisbet on the bench today and we just have 6, are the 20s playing or something?

Ayr - Fleming, Devlin, Graham, McLauchlan, Boyle, Crawford, Docherty, Adams, Trouten, Preston, Caldwell

Subs - Newman, Muir, McCracken, Donald, Murphy, Forrest

Quite disappointed we don't have Mckenzie or Nisbet on the bench today and we just have 6, are the 20s playing or something?

McKenzie has been farmed out to Lugar and I think Nisbet is at Hurford

What a great game that was. Could have gone either way but being slightly biased I would have been really gutted if we'd lost as I thought we had the better chances . A real gutsy performance from the whole team , obviously following on from last week . Hopefully now the confidence is returning.

First time I've seen Issac Layne but what a player he's going to be. Caused the Ayr defence no ends of problems and again worked well with Jacko. Took his goal well too.

No failures there today. Keep playing like that and we will soon start to climb the league. I think Ayr knew they were in a game today and will be relieved to go away with a point .

Mercenary Watch ........ Gerry was really solid and composed at the back and distributed the ball really well. Coped with Issac running at him fairly well. ....... Earned his inflated wage today.

Trouten never really stood out and I can't remember him contributing anything of real note to the game(unless it was him who put in the cross for the Ayr goal ) . ....... Not really worthy of the money paid out .

Another good hard earned point , Don t think anyone can grudge us it, with a bit o luck might ve took all 3 ! Cracking strike from Isaac ! Every player worked there arses off again , .As for pitch it was wet in patches but hardly game off material . Made for exciting game at times

Just seen the tweet, what an absolute joke. Everyone knew the weather forecast, they should have been prepared, however, it looks like they've not bothered to protect the pitch in any way and are calling for volunteers to help drain the pitch last minute.

Can't get more diddier than that.

How are you meant to protect the pitch from a 12 hour deluge ?

Archived