Brechin v Ayr 7/11/15

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tie we would be expected to win, but never easy up at brechin. They have a good few players so I expect a tough game. However we aren't top of the league for nothing and I hope we can get the win. Will be good to have Moore back in the squad however I don't think he should be started, Caldwell merits his place and should stay in the team. We looked fairly comfortable against stranraer so if we play to our best we should win.

I'll go for a 3-1 win, Trouten, Preston and Forrest scoring for us.

Looking forward to this one, booked up on the bus.

Hopefully the Brechin from the cup turn up, not that the 2nd game in the league was much better but it was the comedy element i am looking for.

Score prediction.

sob.png

smugqq.pngsmugqq.pngsmugqq.pngsmugqq.png

A tie we would be expected to win, but never easy up at brechin. They have a good few players so I expect a tough game. However we aren't top of the league for nothing and I hope we can get the win. Will be good to have Moore back in the squad however I don't think he should be started, Caldwell merits his place and should stay in the team. We looked fairly comfortable against stranraer so if we play to our best we should win.

I'll go for a 3-1 win, Trouten, Preston and Forrest scoring for us.

Is Moore definitely going to be back? If he is I think he might start as he would be far better suited to play against Darren Dods.

I was more concerned about this one than the stranraer game. A place where we don't have a great record and also draws between the two are few and far between.

If we get a win I will be delighted. On paper we should win but since 2009 where we effectively lost the league I always view trips to Brechin as tricky games.

But then of course we all remember this

Hopefully Tiffoney will repeat his goa lscoring exploits on Saturday

Hopefully the Brechin from the cup turn up, not that the 2nd game in the league was much better but it was the comedy element i am looking for

We should have come away with at least a point from the league game.

If we are to pull ourselves away from table we need to drastically improve our home form. Ayr will be a tough task given their start to the season but no reason why we can't get a result.

Archived