Raith Roveros v Falkirk Bairns

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

local ice hockey team getting crowds of 2000 plus and have even had a couple of 3000 plus crowds.folk just dont have the money to go to both.

I went to one game there. Shite. Bunch o fannies slipping around and having staged handbag "fights". Plus it's freezing. Not going back until they fix the heating.

local ice hockey team getting crowds of 2000 plus and have even had a couple of 3000 plus crowds.folk just dont have the money to go to both.

tells you theres more interested in the flyers than the rovers

I went to one game there. Shite. Bunch o fannies slipping around and having staged handbag "fights". Plus it's freezing. Not going back until they fix the heating.

this

How has Sinnamon been playing in the 20's ? Worth a shout putting him at right back and pushing Muirhead into centre half which is where he has played his best football ? Probably harsh on Watson but surely a viable option

He came on in the game at Dumbarton and didn't put a foot wrong tbf. Certainly a better attacking option than Muirhead but hasn't been tested defensively yet. Also Muirhead gives a lot more height (and experience) to the back 4

How has Sinnamon been playing in the 20's ? Worth a shout putting him at right back and pushing Muirhead into centre half which is where he has played his best football ? Probably harsh on Watson but surely a viable option

He played for Rangers development team through the week.

We're not needing to change anything in the team at the moment, we're doing very well. One goal conceded in our last four, which was the dodgy penalty Hibs got, means the defence should be staying as is.

I went to a Braehead Clan v Edinburgh Capitals game when I lived in Glasgow.

The tickets were free, and it still wasn't good value for money.

If folk would rather go to that than the football, the people of Kirkcaldy have some serious explaining to do

Remember, family day out.

Big bad football with its diving and swearing. Folk would much rather see scraps and punch ups. Great family entertainment.

Remember, family day out.

Big bad football with its diving and swearing. Folk would much rather see scraps and punch ups. Great family entertainment.

Take the kids out to Glesga on a Friday night.

You might even get lucky and see a stabbing.

Proper family fun

We're not needing to change anything in the team at the moment, we're doing very well. One goal conceded in our last four, which was the dodgy penalty Hibs got, means the defence should be staying as is.

Aye of course. Solid at the back at the moment which I think also breeds confidence in Rogers and vice versa. Was just thinking about different options on the back of the debate about whether McCracken or Watson should be in beside Grant.

He played for Rangers development team through the week.

I suppose the sinnaman perhaps has missed the boat being injured after he arrived and was due to make his debut, good to see that he isn't blocking our own promising full back in our development team.

As much as Muirhead can annoy me being the auxiliary centre half with his positioning whilst playing right back, the defence stats recently perhaps outweigh that.

I'm guessing that McCracken's early season shoulder injury will see him flit in and out of the team, perhaps less so if Watson can cut out the slack stuff but, I wouldn't change any of the back four for Saturday. They all coped well with a physical and prone to dive St mirren attack

Aye, but how many seagulls?

How many police and stewards?

Will they be attractive lady police?

If so, how many?

5729 seagulls, 13 police and 15 stewards..............................as for the last query.............please clarify what defines a lady police?? 8)

5729 seagulls, 13 police and 15 stewards..............................as for the last query.............please clarify what defines a lady police?? 8)

That would be a policewoman. Boobs are a prerequisite.

It probably says it all that most Falkirk fans I speak with forgot Daly was at Raith.

I remember in the summer many Falkirk fans getting moist at the thought we were signing the coo.

They were spewing when we signed Miller instead.

Mind you, our fans are generally c**ts

It probably says it all that most Falkirk fans I speak with forgot Daly was at Raith.

I remember in the summer many Falkirk fans getting moist at the thought we were signing the coo.

They were spewing when we signed Miller instead.

Mind you, our fans are generally c**ts

Every club has their fair share though.

The slight buzz before the Hibs game has well and truly gone now. Would settle for a point on Saturday. Always difficult to determine a winner between the two sides. Baird will probably score a penalty though, bet your bottom dollar..

Archived