The famous commentary/goal quiz thread thing

A bit like the film line quiz

Answer the question correctly then set the next question

Name the scorer and match....if you want to be a smart arse add the result and even a YouTube clip but when setting next question asterisk obvious spoilers like goalscorers name, teams etc

Wee example if I set "Hes got Valdano to his right, Burruchaga to his left, oh but he doesnt need any of them, you have to say thats magnificent"

The correct answer would be Maradona 2nd goal v England 1986

Heres your starter

"Only twice in the history of the Scottish Cup have goals been scored direct from a free kick, is this a bit of history?

IT IS.. ..××××× ××××××"

A bit like the film line quiz

Answer the question correctly then set the next question

Name the scorer and match....if you want to be a smart arse add the result and even a YouTube clip but when setting next question asterisk obvious spoilers like goalscorers name, teams etc

Wee example if I set "Hes got Valdano to his right, Burruchaga to his left, oh but he doesnt need any of them, you have to say thats magnificent"

The correct answer would be Maradona 2nd goal v England 1986

Heres your starter

"Only twice in the history of the Scottish Cup have goals been scored direct from a free kick, is this a bit of history?

IT IS.. ..××××× ××××××"

Yernited Vs Celtic 85. Maggies final

Yernited Vs Celtic 85. Maggies final

99% right.

Maggie gave out the medals at the 88 cup final which funnily enough Utd also led 1-0 after 75 mins and lost 2-1, im sure you Dundee fans also enjoyed that like I did

My poser obviously referred to 1985 cup final and Davie Provan's stunning free kick equaliser

Next up?

99% right.

Maggie gave out the medals at the 88 cup final which funnily enough Utd also led 1-0 after 75 mins and lost 2-1, im sure you Dundee fans also enjoyed that like I did

My poser obviously referred to 1985 cup final and Davie Provan's stunning free kick equaliser

Next up?

Hie us a minute Davie, eh?

Archived