Ross County v Celtic 8-11-15

So a handful of idiots, who actually sounded like they were outside the ground, were heard, but all the Celtic fans are scum. Good yin

It doesn't matter if they were inside or outside the ground - they made a clear and conscious effort to ruin a minute's silence. If they don't wish to observe it then they can go into the concourse or wait outside and chat amongst themselves and I doubt anyone would even have batted an eyelid. Despicable b*****ds.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many players badly out of form just now with Jackson Irvine particularly poor today. Thank fuk for the international break! Wish Forrest was back playing pish. His standard headless chicken performance was enhanced with the ability to cross the ball. When did he add that to his game?

I said it sounded like they were outside. I have no idea if they were or not, it sounded distant. At no point did I say they weren't out of order, but the vast majority of Celtic fans observed it, so you cannot say they're all scum.

Celtic fans, collectively are the scum of the earth. Absolute trash.

Racism, sectarianism, disrespecting the dead, violence and general thuggery. Their list of shame continues to grow each and every season. No amount of deflection and whataboutery from their fans on here can alter that fact.

The bigot brothers have given us another timely reminder (as if we needed one) as to why we all despise them both so much. Celtic with their behaviour today and Rangers using their game to hi-Jack Remembrance Day to suit their own bigoted agenda. Both sets of fans are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to our game.

I would apologise for going off on a bit of a tangent and hi-jacking the match thread, but I'm sure Ross County fans won't mind.

They're big into their "self determination for 'ra people of Palestine/Catalonia/Basque Country/Six Counties" but not really keen on the people of the Falkland Islands being entitled to their own self-determination.

Neither am I tbh, selfish old bigots. They'd be much better off letting the next generation being able to get a cheap flight to Buenos Airies for weekend of football and clubbing than clinging on to dear old Blighty, around £5 grand return. All I saw from the Celtic fans on the telly was, oh naw, not these p***ks again..

Racism, sectarianism, disrespecting the dead, violence and general thuggery. Their list of shame continues to grow each and every season. No amount of deflection and whataboutery from their fans on here can alter that fact.

The bigot brothers have given us another timely reminder (as if we needed one) as to why we all despise them both so much. Celtic with their behaviour today and Rangers using their game to hi-Jack Remembrance Day to suit their own bigoted agenda. Both sets of fans are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to our game.

I would apologise for going off on a bit of a tangent and hi-jacking the match thread, but I'm sure Ross County fans won't mind.

^^^

:lol:

No seethe there, nosireeee.

The Rogic goal was sublime, hit it so sweet and had a tidy game. Griffiths as usual outstanding, lovely movement on-and-off the ball, composed finish for both.

Armstrong and Johansen once again really need to pick their game up, complete bystanders over the 90mins, and would rather Scott Allan replaces Armstrong asap, because I'm starting to build an unhealthy dislike to his style of play.

County threatened at times and if it wasn't for the lead, they may have asked questions.

Boyata and Lustig looked comfortable and in control, Izzy trying overly hard to redeem himself after Tierney showing him and others how it's actually done.

All-in-all, not a bad performance in the highlands. Happy with that!

Haven't read the previous posts.

But I can imagine 1 page of match review and 5 pages of furious seething over the silence, with roasters of all teams chipping in with their faux outrage, sounding even more obsessed than the mopes they claim to detest.

Do you not fancying addressing or even refuting any of the points made?

Thought not.

'Der hammer jag' by any chance?

Why on earth would I want to address/refute any of your points?

I would rather stay warm with the radiant heat from your beelin' rosy cheeks :)

Aww, didums.

Remember and save your posts from today, you can use them, word for word, same time next year.

So much rage :lol:

Is it not fellow celtc fans who have the rage? That's why they fail to observe a minute silence of respect each year and act like shameless idiots singing IRA songs?

Archived