The Famous v The Even More Famous

It's a long time since I've started a thread on this forum!

I'd be surprised if we take anything out of this, Aberdeen have shown themselves to be a cut above the rest and McInnes seems tactically aware and has built a strong and experienced squad. We will probably be undone by some ex-United player(s).

After today's performance all I am looking for is positive signs that it wasn't just a one game wonder.

Hopefully Tayside's two smaller teams will do us a solid to make sure we are not cast further adrift.

I may even take the stand free guy of ignore for this thread. I will also be sure to wear six layers of clothing to Pitoddrie next Saturday.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25-0 to the Aberdeen.

Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, McGinn, Taylor, Rooney, Jack, McLean, Rooney, Leighton, McLeish, Miller, Hewitt, Black, Bus, Hinds, Paterson, Rico, Gilhaus, Van Der Ark, Windass, Rooney, Ranks(og), Pates(og).

All before HT.

Get back to work.

25-0 to the Aberdeen.

Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, McGinn, Taylor, Rooney, Jack, McLean, Rooney, Leighton, McLeish, Miller, Hewitt, Black, Bus, Hinds, Paterson, Rico, Gilhaus, Van Der Ark, Windass, Rooney, Ranks(og), Pates(og).

All before HT.

I'm encouraged by our second half performance

After watching Dundee Utd before the Ross County game I would have thought Aberdeen should win this game easily but the run we are on I don't know how it is going to go. I'm encouraged how we played first half against Celtic and also once we got the goal against Motherwell but we need to put this sort of performance or hopefully get the breaks. Hopefully United play to the level I watched when they played Hearts then I would fully expect the dons to win by a few.

25-0 to the Aberdeen.

All before HT.

I'll bet you £50 that doesn't happen. I'll even give you 2-1.

Given our record against Barcelona we shouldn't fear a trip to Pittodrie.

Didn't take you for a Jethro Tull fan.

Archived