Watches

I have dodgy skin on my wrists so don't wear a watch. I do have one though, I bought it for £2 from Decathlon.

My colleague has an expensive watch that he sends back to Switzerland every year for a £350 service. What a fucking mug.

Anyone had or got a storm watch? Think they have some good designs. Thinking of getting one

I was given one as a 21st birthday present by the people I worked with at the time. Didn't like it. Wore it out of guilt.

Anyone had or got a storm watch? Think they have some good designs. Thinking of getting one

Dont think they are bad fashion watches but not sure on durability. I would go with a dedicated watch brand or a brand using reputable parts.

I've got two that I wear regularly that I know everyone on here will love. I'll post pics tomorrow when back at laptop.

flavor-flav-300x300-2009-01-26.jpg

I just went and got myself a lifetime of battery for my watch from Timpsons today for 20 quid.

this is my watch.. not flash or owt but i like it.

4134jf9gotL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg

What the f**k is that, Wisbit? You don't look 85 in that video of yours.

Anyway, here's my wristwear. If I was given the choice between losing this watch or the wife, she'd be out the door.

post-25521-0-75762500-1446233221_thumb.j

Have always said if I ever won the lottery I'd blow a good few thousand on watches.

Everyday watch I wear is a silver bracelet black faced post-21072-14462333895772_thumb.jpgArmani one which is just a nice size. Really comfortable. Never leave the house without a watch on,apart from playing football, feel really strange without one.