Watches

There was a junkie outside The Cabbie Club in Dundee trying to sell his watch to an old boy from my bus.

He never showed me it so I assume he was just wanting him to get some money out then run off with it.

26 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Absolutely well aware of that. Not entirely sure why it matters.

As an everyday watch it's fine.

You've said you preferred 'understated' yet you've knowingly went out and paid well over the odds for a watch you could have got for about half the price, purely for the sticker name. 

That's not understated. 

You've said you preferred 'understated' yet you've knowingly went out and paid well over the odds for a watch you could have got for about half the price, purely for the sticker name. 
That's not understated. 
Given that I paid less for that watch than the price of a football shirt I'd say that's not the case.

There was a junkie outside The Cabbie Club in Dundee trying to sell his watch to an old boy from my bus.
He never showed me it so I assume he was just wanting him to get some money out then run off with it.

Given that I paid less for that watch than the price of a football shirt I'd say that's not the case.

I love when a story comes full circle.

I love when a story comes full circle.
This is definitely what happened, now that I remember. He then went and bought a tenner bag of skag, a fivers worth of pick and mix and three tins of Happy Shopper Energy Drink.

Still had enough for his bus fare back to 'West Ferry' as well.

On 07/03/2020 at 19:47, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Eighth piece added to the collection, G-Shock steel.

Thank you.

g-shock.thumb.jpg.91461e8ed99922d929652e54d6d4d4e0.jpg

Just seen a conversion kit on Ali express to make these from the normal dw5600s , not my thing , but a cheap way to do that watch. Do like the original one though 👍