Just the Juniors radio show

justthejuniors

On the show tonight we have as our studio guest Cumnock manager John McKeown as well as Broxburn & Sauchie managers on the phones and of course our player profile and lots more only on

rocksportradio.co.uk

Live 8pm

Hope you can make it

Also if you tune in tonight you will hear an exclusive involving the SJFA all live from 8pm only on

rocksportradio.co.uk

Well guys I'm sure that even the cynical terracing troops who have already labelled this as Calamity FM,will admire your bouncebackability and have everything crossed in the hope that tonight's show is glitch-free. :thumsup2

If however,you decide to go with last week's format,could you play some toons by the Boss (Bruce,not Alec)?

Thanks in advance. :)

Well guys I'm sure that even the cynical terracing troops who have already labelled this as Calamity FM,will admire your bouncebackability and have everything crossed in the hope that tonight's show is glitch-free. :thumsup2

If however,you decide to go with last week's format,could you play some toons by the Boss (Bruce,not Alec)?

Thanks in advance. :)

Not the best track on tunnel of love,one step up & tougher than the rest are my favs.????

Archived