The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's time to get the decorations up. The white van Rangers man on my street has already put the rest of us to shame by keeping the same plastic poppy on the front of his van since this time last year. Some people are just better at remembering than others.

3 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Saw my first lorry poppy of the season out on the roads this morning. It prompted me to turn the radio off and have a wee moment of reflection.

probably been on the lorry for years 

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's time to get the decorations up. The white van Rangers man on my street has already put the rest of us to shame by keeping the same plastic poppy on the front of his van since this time last year. Some people are just better at remembering than others.

Don't have to worry about remembering if you never, ever forget. 

No poppy is, as awlays, the only sane and sensible choice, as well as getting the entire charade firmly in the bin.

Punt the silences, the wreathes, the lone trumpet etc etc. All need consigned to history.

7 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

I will be showing my respect permanently by having facial reconstruction surgery to turn my face into poppy.

Alan Brazil already tried that, they got the skin colour right but they went way too fat with the shape.

0_Alan-Brazil-2.jpg