The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

• 1 month later...

Must be shite being part of the PUL community cause the Republicans have completely conquered the cultural ground since the GFA. Gerry Adams is a weird Twitter celebrity getting cheered by crowds of young queers in the Republic while the DUP are just known as the weirdo religious extremists that Theresa May used to prop up a zombie government.

It would be brilliant if James McClean were to post a series of transphobic tweets. All the people currently giving him abuse and death threats would have to do an ankle twisting 180 and start defending him on the grounds of 'freedom of speech.'

30 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I dunno man for a significant number of people if a black player has a haircut other than a short back and sides that gets interpreted as a provocation.

For some people there's no greater provocation than Pogba's distance covered

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

McLean is being a tiny bit disingenuous comparing himself to Zaha and McGoldrick. I don't see them being deliberately provocative by posting pictures of themselves in balaclavas. 

I wouldn't mind him continually wearing a balaclava as he's an ugly c**t. The part that riles is he's drumming it into his children. He thinks it's humerous.

He's part of the problem.

If he doesn't like the abuse, perhaps changing his own ways by not continuing to flame the situation would be a good place to start. Otherwise, long may the abuse continue. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

McLean is being a tiny bit disingenuous comparing himself to Zaha and McGoldrick. I don't see them being deliberately provo-cative by posting pictures of themselves in balaclavas. 

FTFY

Why does McLean induce so much hatred and rage amongst you lot in the pallet burning community?
Because he is a raging old bigot who knows full well that expressing the real reasons he hates McClean would see him deservedly banned.

People that get annoyed by MacLean are nearly always Tory, Brexity twats who think everyone should have to worship the royal family and that anyone saying anything negative about Britain or Boris is "a traitor". If he winds those sort of twats up then he's alright in my book.

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

People that get annoyed by MacLean are nearly always Tory, Brexity twats who think everyone should have to worship the royal family and that anyone saying anything negative about Britain or Boris is "a traitor". If he winds those sort of twats up then he's alright in my book.

Yup.  That he winds up so many - even on here - is glorious, even if he’s largely spouting nonsense.  He’s managed to make the BLM protests about him, though, which is some doing.