The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

Guest Moomintroll
How can an Irishman be a plastic paddy? 
I had just woken up & had a 'mare with that post. Not a fan of his when he deliberately plays to the gallery but not a fan of the fuckwits who respond inbetween coughing in Chinese peoples faces thinking they are #ladsladslads, by shouting nosurrender whilst having no idea what that actually means. Taking all things into account, I would rather have James McClean here, with all his obvious faults, than those utter cockwombles who think that cash = immunity.

Guest Moomintroll
I have no idea what any of this means, or the relevance of anything you have posted here, but green dot for admitting you were wrong. 
I was, lets just leave it there.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Hopefully he's telling those kids how the British kicked off a bloody and needless conflict.

You don't need to dress up as a terrorist to do that. Poor wee sods won't even know what fucking side they are being given propaganda from. At least wear a flag

Showing his true colours there and no mistake.

You really think people are only just realising McLeans “true colours”?

Did he go too far this time, probably. Then again, the seethe and meltdowns he causes amongst **** and gammons is delightful.

On 29/03/2020 at 12:01, ali_91 said:

Anybody trying to say that someone from Derry who identifies as Irish is a plastic paddy is either 

a) a moron

b) big team’d out their nut 

Hes from the United Kingdom last I checked. 

Are you

a) A moron 

Or

b) A moron?

• 2 months later...

Poppies trending on Twitter due thicko gammons not understanding the difference between the Premier League and FIFA. Here is a good example of the pish that has been appearing:

In any case, poppies have been worn on Premier League shirts for about 8 years now with them being auctioned off after Remembrance Day to raise funds for the Royal British Legion. In 2017 FIFA did ban poppies but backed down.

Wonder why some of these right wingers have such an issue with BLM appearing on shirts...?

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Poppies trending on Twitter due thicko gammons not understanding the difference between the Premier League and FIFA. Here is a good example of the pish that has been appearing:

In any case, poppies have been worn on Premier League shirts for about 8 years now with them being auctioned off after Remembrance Day to raise funds for the Royal British Legion. In 2017 FIFA did ban poppies but backed down.

Wonder why some of these right wingers have such an issue with BLM appearing on shirts...?

If Jack Wilshere takes a knee that'll be him out for 8 months.