Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we were the better team overall , the biggest difference between the 2 sides are the forwards. Our 2 tore your defence to shreds at will especially first half. Your forwards, Rutherford and Grehan are slow, limited and just not very good.

Seeing a lot of people say they now want Cowden to get absolutely pumped at Ibrox, personally would love it if you went there and caused a shock.

Enjoy your day out. Im extremely jealous.

We will get pumped. I don't think any Cowden fan cares though. been a few years since we had a decent cup draw, unlike you jammy b*****ds.

While we were the better team overall , the biggest difference between the 2 sides are the forwards. Our 2 tore your defence to shreds at will especially first half. Your forwards, Rutherford and Grehan are slow, limited and just not very good.

This is absolutely spot on :(

There was segregation to start with I'm sure? Think the police came in and went round behind the goal before half time?

Only bonus from tonight is the fact that no dafties started any bother, maybe won't have to have this ridiculous segregation in again if we play you at home...

Seeing a lot of people say they now want Cowden to get absolutely pumped at Ibrox, personally would love it if you went there and caused a shock.

Enjoy your day out. Im extremely jealous.

Fair play! I'm sure we will enjoy our day out!

Close the thread. The tie can't be condensed into one paragraph any better.

Pat got a lot of stick when he signed, i was one of the guys that dished it out. He has held together a crumbling defence despite his own physical limitations though. Wish more players had his desire to be on the pitch because they want to play the game.

Still shouldn't be first choice CB though.

Aye. In fairness to Pat, he played in just about every position for us and gave it his best every time. He became a bit of a cult hero at Broadwood. Wish him and Cowdenbeath well.

Well done to Nishy's team even though I missed the most of the game... As I finished work in Falkirk at 8pm so I was going to check live game on internet but f***ing Kincardine Bridge was shut so I got home too late. :thumbsdown

Anyway, can anyone record the Rangers v Cowden game (with managers' interviews) on DVD or something for me? I will miss the game as I am in Japan for my dad's Buddhist memorial service. I already asked my student who is Rangers' supporter to get a match programme for me though.

Love to see those Arbroath tinks put back on the mantlepiece. Their fans are total scum. The stewards there are arseholes, and the ground is a dump. Pleasing to give them another hammering.

I take it you have never seen Cowdenbeath play at home.

Archived