The Angus Derby - 31/10/15

Struggling to think when we put in a tackle that was either shocking or cynical. Fouls yes but not much more than that. Young should have walked earlier for a stamp and then sticking his head into Dodds - regardless of how soft the head comes in you can not do it.

City die hard you are never happy. A derby game is never going to be flowing football and considering all the players we lost last year who would go at players this not likely to happen. Considering our previous performance's where critics have been saying we have no shape and nobody knows what they are doing combined with losing games I thought the opposite on Saturday. We had a very clear shape with everyone sticking at it and doing what hey were supposed to. It is also clear to me that the team / squad are very much still together - look at the response at the end.

Yes it was not that pretty to watch but the important thing for us just now is to get results, build confidence and move away from the bottom of the table.

try and look for some positives.

Praise will be given when it is deserved at the moment I can't see any positives.Can't believe people are happy after winning a game,we are still bottom of the league and it doesn't look like we will move from there,if we do I will be the first to praise the team.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praise will be given when it is deserved at the moment I can't see any positives.Can't believe people are happy after winning a game,we are still bottom of the league and it doesn't look like we will move from there,if we do I will be the first to praise the team.

Two points behind 8th place with only 24 more games to play. We're doomed. :(

Glass half empty kind of guy !!! ^ ^ ^

If we had lost we would still be bottom. You are a cheery guy. Nobody is saying it was pretty to watch but it was organised and determined and we won against Forfar away. We have to start somewhere with point picking up. So when we move off of the bottom you will be singing the praises - is that a promise?

Can't believe people are happy after winning a game

Spot on. It beggars belief that supporters are happy after winning a local derby away from home, keeping a clean sheet in the process.

Archived