The Angus Derby - 31/10/15

We desperately need a win of any sort, couldn't fault the players for effort last week as we were decimated with injuries. Hopefully 1 or 2 are back for the weekend and we can get a victory and get back into the top 4.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting more players back into their best positions on the park would be a good start! Nicoll must be close to full fitness if he was on the bench last week which would hopefully see Yano moving away from central defence to his usual berth at left back.

Hopefully Derek Young doesn't have any adverse reaction to being thrown straight in last week after a spell on the sidelines. Although, a central pairing of Martin and Hodge would give a bit of bite and energy.

DD back on the left wing would help push Swanks further up the park where he can hopefully cause a bit more damage. Black on the right would also give a bit more energy.

Big question could be up front though - does Dick persevere with Sanny (a solitary goal this season despite playing in nearly every game - and with a couple of bad misses last week) or does he shake it up and play Smudger or Hay for a wee change.

Time will tell.

I thought brechins fortunes had turned for the better ?

Na we are absolute mince seriously ! Not helped by horrendous luck with injuries but it look s like 11 players are thrown on pitch with only Jacko and Smithy showing any desire . We go a goal down and have no plan B ........ I feel a heavy defeat tomorrow and the guns ll be out for Dods ! I m not one o them but it's ..no fun watching this clueless mob ...... Glad we got a league team in Scots Cup as a non league team would ve buried us !! Hope I m wrong but can t see nothing but a stroll in the park for farfar !!

I thought brechins fortunes had turned for the better ?

I thought so too with two wins and a draw to finish off the first quarter but the last two games have been absolutely dire. Now our two biggest goal scoring threats are out injured. For me, the biggest problem lies in midfield and has been all season. No energy, no creativity, nothing.

Great so the solution to our striking problem is to bring in a dude fro another part time team who is not getting a game for said part time team. The beer will be on stand by for my return from Forfar as can see nothing more than resounding home victory.

Great so the solution to our striking problem is to bring in a dude fro another part time team who is not getting a game for said part time team. The beer will be on stand by for my return from Forfar as can see nothing more than resounding home victory.

He's guaranteed to score today now

Archived