Selkirk sack Steve Forrest

Soor Plooms

Just last season the club were full time were they not? Now they can't organise a Tuesday night training session. What's going on?

I think O'Connor could take the job permanently. Could attract some very good players to the club aswell I'd have thought.

Occasionally clubs enter and put a team together specially for the Youth Cup ties, using eligible first-team players and locals they register specially.

From time to time there have even been boys clubs masquerading lock, stock and barrel as senior clubs U20s teams.

Selkirk reached R4 last season guaranteeing a direct R3 place this year, so if nothing else it would have been poor form not to enter.

Face to face gaz is first class and a good laugh.

Steve my old manager at 19s and had me at Selkirk for a bit probably found it hard.

The players not given their bonuses and what have you.

The French players they had lived in a house that had smashed windows etc then had to stay in the club rooms, so many promises made and broken which is a shame because the lads at the club are different class.

Christ they asked me to go upto Nairn and sit on the bench as a registered keeper which I did and was told I'd receive a few quid for doing so did I get anything? Did a f**k.

Face to face gaz is first class and a good laugh.

Steve my old manager at 19s and had me at Selkirk for a bit probably found it hard.

The players not given their bonuses and what have you.

The French players they had lived in a house that had smashed windows etc then had to stay in the club rooms, so many promises made and broken which is a shame because the lads at the club are different class.

Christ they asked me to go upto Nairn and sit on the bench as a registered keeper which I did and was told I'd receive a few quid for doing so did I get anything? Did a f**k.

And ye wonder why naebody will sign ye............

And ye wonder why naebody will sign ye............

Iv put pen to paper somewhere, but I have every right to air dirty laundry due to them bumping me out cash. Didn't have anything planned, took day away from spending with the wee man to go up there...

Rumour has it that he is away to Majorca to coach?

Sacked from a club run that's by the same guy as the academy in Majorca???? that would be good for employee relations.

Don't think Steve will be away from the game for too long but doubt it will involve a Mediterranean diet to work there

Archived