The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

8. The_Kincardine

Verdict - a tad high perhaps, but a 50 year old militant Rangers supporting Tory isn't going to fit in with the crowd on here.

8th is fucking woeful and I certainly hope there's a higher-placed Bear than me - otherwise our daily opprobrium is valueless.

Still, "worse than Hitler...and he's a *** " is worth something and shall replace "King of the Orange bigots" in my profile.

Grimbo, Zen Archer and the like should be taken out and shot in front of their family. They are everything that is wrong with both p&b and society. They offer nothing to this forum

Never really got the hate for Zen Archer, he's a bit boring maybe but he's lightyears ahead of the likes of Grimbo.

This is the first time I've came across this thread, and just read the last page or so, think Zen Archer is a poor shout for this type of thing. He's a top quality poster in my opinion.

Never really got the hate for Zen Archer, he's a bit boring maybe but he's lightyears ahead of the likes of Grimbo.

we took the kids to that caravan park in Ayr a few years back, she took the kids to that farm next door to the park, I went in to town & went to the football, no wonder you are a miserable c**t, f**k me, I've had a constipated shit that was more entertaining than the shite on display that day.

So I understand your seethe & bitterness & for tht I am sorry.

Grimbo

Know the place Grim... Did you try the veal with a chateauneuf du pape?

I went the fooball, she went the farm, wish I'd gone the farm, chateauneuf de pape, eh, only get that at Christmas or if it's on spesh at Morrisons.

I reckoin it's between me & you for the Matty award, how about we make a pact (not suicide) & we share it, you can have it fo the 1st 6 months then I'll have it for the 2nd, hopefully by then I'll have me own mantelpiece back & it can take pride of place!

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

The decline of Addie as a poster is quite sad. Endlessly insulting wisbit and reciting lines from The Room is not a very impressive repertoire.

R.I.P.

It's a car crash of a thread as I predicted. The only genuinely lol post was this:

6. wisbit

Rep Points: 1,002

wisbit came in at No 6 of the poll.

This is the first time I've came across this thread, and just read the last page or so, think Zen Archer is a poor shout for this type of thing. He's a top quality poster in my opinion.

You've nowt to BE AWARE if tbf.

#tresBeige

The decline of Addie as a poster is quite sad. Endlessly insulting wisbit and reciting lines from The Room is not a very impressive repertoire.

R.I.P.

I've read worse, tbf :(

It's a car crash of a thread as I predicted. The only genuinely lol post was this:

Kinky, if minimalism is what makes you a giddy kipper then you'd best put my on ignore or use the skim method when you see owt by me.

I tend to ramble (in beige) about tedious things, sometimes described as utter tedious. Am I painting (in beige) the picture for you?

Worst still is my ruination of threads that make 1/2 the P&B nation seethe. Even I get bored & sometimes can't be arsed to fin

Grimbo

Eta I've even put myself on ignore.