The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

For anyone unfamiliar with booitsme, please see this page: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/221311-the-all-new-all-new-amusing-gifs-thread/page-87

20 posts, all with a single gif, over a span of seven minutes... at half past four in the morning.

He/it does tennis and cricket score updates on the other sports thread as well.

For anyone unfamiliar with booitsme, please see this page: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/221311-the-all-new-all-new-amusing-gifs-thread/page-87

20 posts, all with a single gif, over a span of seven minutes... at half past four in the morning.

Bloody hell. Over 12000 replies in one thread alone. 15000 in the musical Chinese whispers and almost 60000 posts in 2 and a half years.

Can't have much of a life. If he is indeed human

My now late nominations:

5.)

Audaces Fortuna Juvat - Mostly for those threads he starts where he posts a link to some clickbait pish whilst offering no kind of context or opinion on it. Also for his failure to grasp the difference between a full stop and a question mark? Every bit as bad as 8mileBU (well not really), but thankfully posts less frequently.

4.)

forever blue - Behind the whole 'only here for the banter' act, he's a bigger seething bigot than most Rangers fans, which is some doing. His father is likely some fat Orangeman who sticks poppies to the front of his car.

3.)

1320Lhichtie - Felt my top 5 needed a Celtic fan, and he fits all the stereotypes: a thick racist who lives a > 2 hour bus journey from Parkhead, no doubt in some banjo-plucking Angus dump. The actual content of his posts is among the worst on the site too.

2.)

Wisbit -

1.)

8mileBU - No explanation needed really. Violently intimidating a homeless person in front of your young daughter and finding it funny is one thing, but the fact that the story itself is more than likely complete fantasy is possibly just as tragic. As bad a poster as he is, he's probably an even worse human being which is what distinguishes him from most. Almost certainly obese, and almost certainly abusive towards women and children. His award should come with a jail term IMO.

Just catching up from last night, whoever voted for booitsme7 was a waste of a vote. Voting for throbber is like voting for Annie the orphan.

I agree with Bennett though. If you ever have the misfortune to stumble into the BRALT, he's in there holding court with his fellow simpletons, giving people nicknames and pretending the last time he ventured out didn't end in glorious embarrassment.

I went through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster yesterday which began with a hangover/falling out with my girlfriend and ended with watching scary movies on Netflix to celebrate Halloween These movies included one absolutely boring stinker and then one pretty evil and un settling one and then the original Omen film which was about 25 years old but just pure and utter evil and very unsettling, went to bed quite nervous and then read the negative comment about myself followed by the love in and then had a hysterical laughing fit that lasted about half an hour, i couldn't post coz my Mrs was asking wtf was going on. Finally managed to shake it off and feel alright now but well played P and B