The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

No 50

Bennett

Score on the Cuntometer: 5

The champion of the cunto qualifiers, bennett is famous for his contribution on the BRALT and his ding dongs with White Rose Killie as wisbit cheer leads.

Bennett was the first poster to have shared a B&B with another poster on here and found himself in a rather difficult situation explaining why he had the smae IP address as VickytheViking. Thankfully the reasons were perfectly plausible, but Vicky stormed off in a huff as Bennett continued posting.

'The internet version of mogadon'

Romeo

What can you say about Bennett - for me absolutely nothing. I dont venture on that fucking BRALT as it is inhabited by morons, but one thing is for sure - if there is a group of the thickest c***s on here arguing, Vicki is centre of attention.

No 48

Throbber

Cuntometer reading - 7

Throbber joined the forum as a Cally Thistle fan and then publicly changed to Hibs, before changing once more to Clach. What a complete and utter c**t. You can change your wife, your politics, your religion, but never change your football team' (Eric Cantona).

Perhaps best known for his love of masturbating into a sock. He has taken a bit of flack for this since admitting this on here, but I can confirm this is standard practice in the Royal Navy to save the bedsheets getting dirty. For this reason I feel Throbber is at a disadvantage.

Right lads - that's it for the write ups.

Had to start early tonight for various reasons - mainly as I'm downstairs with wisbit's maw lololololololz - but I will take a bit of time to do more research on my next three tomorrow, so the write ups are a bit better.

Throbber is a thoroughly dece poster. His quote about Stephen Fry shagging the young fella (no pedo) is one of my all-time favourite P&B moments and takes pride of place in my signature.

Edited by Gaz