The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

8mile: no explanation needed, not many things worse than a *** and juniors fan than one that makes things up for attention. Atrocious poster.

Enrico: Has now become some wannabe troll but doesn't have the intelligence or balls to do it properly, instead gets torn a new one and goes into hiding. Plus he claims to walk past Celtic park every day instead of going to games.

grim o Grady: I just find him utterly tedious, have to skin past 99% of his posts due to sheer boredom. Tries too hard to be funny like 8mile.

Paulo: Mainly for disappearing after hearts were humiliated by the Dons at tynecastle, utter shitebag. If you take it then don't give it out :)

The OP: clearly thinks he is intelligent (6 years legal experience, mind) but is just a typical wannabe-oppressed Celtic fan who seems to have written the guide book on what to be offended by. One of those "never wrong" types. Utterly tedious.

^^^

Struggles with the concept of PM type poster.

Grimbo

Nah, it's more fun doing them publicly. Took you a minute longer than 8mile to reply btw, poor stuff.

Sorry but Milesy is always quicker firing off than me.

Grimbo

Eta put your stop watch away it's getting as tedious as my posts. Utterly

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Public nominations are the best.

I've decided to keep mine quiet out of respect for the likes of Wunfellaff and Magee.

You dont respect sjc, Tynieness and Fide? :o