The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Wisbit getting taken to pound town by some mediocre alias :lol:

Wisbit :lol:

Wisbit getting taken to pound town by some mediocre alias :lol:

taken to pound town

taken to pound town

*inhales sharply through teeth*

Wisbit will be absolutely jizzing his jimmy jams at the thought of a high listing here

He craves attention like the half-wit we all knew at school who would deliberately set off fire alarms and swear at teachers thinking that folk laughing at him meant he was popular or liked when, in reality everyone just laughed at his level of fuckwittery and outwith that environment would avoid the strange fucker whenever possible

Accusing someone of being an attention seeker after having a conversation with yourself over dual accounts is pretty ironic.

Finding out Dave Coaches was not an actual amusing Dee poster was one of the low points of my adult life you c**t.

10. Eugene Thundercunt

Rep +31

What you said....

Nothing. Plenty of votes, but no quotes. Strangely ArabianKnight didn't vote, but he did say this about him:

Good man.

Due to the location of his work I regularly see him when picking up my daughter from nursery. I have to resist the urge to drag the steering wheel out of the good lady's hands to mow the nugget down. "Was a total accident officer"

Thundercunt is an absolute tool. He needs high fived in the face with a vial of Ebola.

He's a barber from Dundee who first appeared on Pie and Borvil via the Horrific Club Photos thread. Whilst it's not unusual to see clubbers from Tayside on there, his remarkable, serial killer / twat esq mustache made him easily identifiable to the Dundee crowd. His name is genuinely Eugene and he upsets many, many people on here. Clealry Eugene was tipped off about the forum as a result and it wasn't before long that he registered to announce 'Peace and Love' to all on Pie and Bovril and a profile pic to 'verify' his account.

photo-60173.jpg?_r=1424377142

Personally I don't mind the guy. He can't be any more stranger than the freaks you see on the HCP's thread. Why is it always Dundee or Perth? Why do kids get into clubs with trainers on these days? Do they realise the importance of wearing clothes that fit and not two sizes too much? Some of them birds look like stringed beef. Anyhow, he fits in nicely with them all. Hardly makes him a bad poster but he is in the Top Ten.

His comeback on here was rather good IMO. He could have done a wisbit and had a meltdown in some vent of anger, but offered nothing but peace and love - much to the irk of many on here. To me, he is a good WUM and deserves a bit of credit. His rep of 31 is higher than his actual posts. Not many fgolk achieve that. Then again, rep points mean f**k all as WaffenThinMint has over 900 and 8mile is in green figures.

Verdict - Much too high up on the list IMO. There is a lot, lot worse placed behind him.

9. RandomGuy

Post Count: 20,306 (Since November 2013 - Shitting fuckin Christ!!!!!)

Rep: +1662

What you said...

'RandomGuy - thinks he's clever when in reality he is just a silly little boy.'

Chineseman SecondAccount ThirdAccount

'RandomGuy - Loser'

Sweet Pete

Boredom Guy has been on this forum much longer than his current username. Previously he was The Troll and before that there were suspicions of Savo, but I doubt that personally.

Known for his really boring posts, they were a weekly feature on Non Deluded Dee's excellent Heads Gone Thread (before NDD spontaneously com-busted after a Tayside Derby defeat). Here are some of my favourites.

'I'm about to head to Tesco for the meal deal I think, will be heading to the Cinema later for a large hot dog, so not wanting anything too filling.'

'I'll be gutted if I never get another trip to Almondvale. The Lidl next door usually had some cracking deals on mini rolls that could be easily devoured before game time.'

Now, I know, I know, that was soooo 2014. But why on earth would anyone read any further from that?

What I do know about him is that he lives in Perth and is a car mechanic. He likes sausage rolls and NDD didn't like him. I also gave him a few point penalties for his shite patter on this thread.

Verdict - Its a nice placing for him don't you think? He will get noticed and he has had an easy time of it since NDD resigned/

Wish this thread was.. but let them have their fun it's the only format in which they're able to.

But Addies doing a sterling job, go Addie !

You keep saying how the thread is shit, but you just keep posting in it. You are DESPERATE to be high up.

8. The_Kincardine

Rep Count: 993

What you said...

'The Kincardine. Can be quite funny sometimes, but he obviously has a thesaurus close hand at all times to look up words that no other fucker is ever likely to use. People like this are worse than Hitler...and he's a *** which is never good for anyone's standing in life.'

I'm Brian

'The_Kincardine- He epitomises everything that is wrong with the Old Firm. A glory hunting c**t.'

afca32

'The Kincardine. Likes to think he's smart but is in fact just yet another sad, deluded old c**t. Doesn't take much for the mask to slip in WATP, mode.'

williemillersmoustache

For some reason The_Kincardine was posting on here long before his original account and then he was either banned or lost his account. Either way he had to scrub his previous posts and rep and start over - very much like his team.

I don't actually think The_Kincardine is all bad - for an Old Firm Fan on here to have a rep like he has, he must be doing something right. However he was very critical of this thread - f**k knows why as its been a roaring success - at the early stage which may have been the catalyst (FAO wisbit and junior fans - this means triggering a reaction) for so many votes.

'THE KINCARDINE - only noticed him yesterday, but straight in at 3'

DeeBoy

Verdict - a tad high perhaps, but a 50 year old militant Rangers supporting Tory isn't going to fit in with the crowd on here.