The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

No 43

H_B

Cuntometer: 9

'An utter fan_dan - let's move on'

mizfit

Ever since Supras was banned, H_B 's contribution to the Misc Fitba Forum is the same as my donations to CADV. A truly awful poster who simply looks for a sparring partner to spam threads with. His latest recruit is Fide over on the Politics Forum and spams his Unionist shite at ever opportunity.

'Everyone likes a nice arse; but never a smart arse.'

8mileBU

'Makes Lex a credible poster'

booitsme7

'Written anesthesia on demand'

granny danger

I wouldn't throw my fucking phone at that c**t.

tumblr_nkauz7rYQ01qm0yhvo1_500.gif

No 43

H_B

Cuntometer: 9

'An utter fan_dan - let's move on'

mizfit

Ever since Supras was banned, H_B 's contribution to the Misc Fitba Forum is the same as my donations to CADV. A truly awful poster who simply looks for a sparring partner to spam threads with. His latest recruit is Fide over on the Politics Forum and spams his Unionist shite at ever opportunity.

'Everyone likes a nice arse; but never a smart arse.'

8mileBU

'Makes Lex a credible poster'

booitsme7

'Written anesthesia on demand'

granny danger

I wouldn't throw my fucking phone at that c**t.

tumblr_nkauz7rYQ01qm0yhvo1_500.gif

^^^^^^^

Not bitter at all, no sirree.

No 44

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Cuntometer Reading - 8

Why?

'Bigmouth is 50 year old Dundee United obsessed grass cuntflap'

Peeeel

Yes, the grass of 2014 has reappeared in this year's awards as his breakdown twelve months ago has remained long in our minds. I have only crossed swords briefly with BSA on here, when I passed comment about the Dundee fans climbing over each other to rim Sebo's arse. He was very defensive about this, so one can only conclude he enjoys rimming Corsican lad's in his spare time.

Worryingly, I have found he has a love of watches and has commented on this thread nearly as much as the Dundee Utd threads. It is well worth noting that the watches thread was started by Unleash the Nade and propped up by Biggie. I think for these beige reasons alone, her merits a low score in this thread, but needs to control his temper though.

4c247100-edd5-0131-c075-0eb233c768fb.gif

:lol: Think Waffer must have hacked my account. Sorry about the red dot, gave you a green one to make up for it big Addie.

Edited by peeeel

'Randy Giles. It seems his normal contribution to a thread is "Only thickos respond to trolls" and then responds to them. Bit of a twat'

Who said this?

Just making conversation.

Are you going to be logging on here on Xmas day by any chance?

I don't have a crystal ball, adders. You've got me slightly confused and worried now. Your chat is somewhat rapey.