The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Craigkillie is fairly boring but that's not sufficient to merit a Worst Poster placing, not even close.

But then, once you note the clearly-nominating posters who are stupid enough to consider no-marks like 'throbber' comic gold - an heir to the 'chigsy' school of being funny solely to utter morons - it becomes clear that the vote has been excessively shaped by the input of the utter dregs of the forum.

Similarly, The Phoenix in any credible ranking has to be top ten.

If anything came from this, I found this gif, never seen this episode.

tumblr_mxykzfKMpa1rtntdlo1_500.gif

I've not seen that either (strangely as I actually do the voiceover for Helen Lovejoy) but it looks new so it's probably not worth watching. I've been going through the old box sets and the early series' are filled with gold.

Who said what?

'seems like a decent enough fella but his patter is atrocious and every single thread I go on within GN has his crappy, must post something, replies to anything and everything. tries to hard to be edgy. probably needs his hole.'

Winner gets to be tucked in by SlipperyP tomorrow evening.

Craigkillie is fairly boring but that's not sufficient to merit a Worst Poster placing, not even close.

But then, once you note the clearly-nominating posters who are stupid enough to consider no-marks like 'throbber' comic gold - an heir to the 'chigsy' school of being funny solely to utter morons - it becomes clear that the vote has been excessively shaped by the input of the utter dregs of the forum.

Similarly, The Phoenix in any credible ranking has to be top ten.

who's this no mark joining in after the event?

Grimbo

Eta oh yeah I remember his shite patter about us Spartans before we knocked them out of the big Scottish last season, not heard of him since then. Night night big banter x

Who said what?

'seems like a decent enough fella but his patter is atrocious and every single thread I go on within GN has his crappy, must post something, replies to anything and everything. tries to hard to be edgy. probably needs his hole.'

Winner gets to be tucked in by SlipperyP tomorrow evening.

Random Guy

Do I win £5 ?

Craig Killie is a decent statto along with HibeeJibee and not deserving of a place on here

Decent poster and good c**t

Actually just realised in my nominations I ommitted that rocket Sophia, strikes as me as the type who would cut her mans baws off for ogling some bird on Strictly or something similar