The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Cheers addie sir. One of the few folk on here that doesn't get their kicks from harping on about things that happened in the past. I do however find it laughable that people can accuse other posters of "lying". Yep, I've done it once in the past, yet some folk see fit to accuse me of making up everything else these days. Just remember one thing folks - one swallow does not make a summer.

I think that's what is referred to as a whoosh.

Anyone that spends enough time on a Scottish football forum to be able to form judgements on others, and then votes in a poll about those people, needs to get out the house more and get a fucking life.

On a completely separate note, Addie - check your PM's.

Why not post yours on here? Since you like open letters?

Cheers addie sir. One of the few folk on here that doesn't get their kicks from harping on about things that happened in the past. I do however find it laughable that people can accuse other posters of "lying". Yep, I've done it once in the past, yet some folk see fit to accuse me of making up everything else these days. Just remember one thing folks - one swallow does not make a summer.

It might not, but one swallow can certainly make a weekend.

Anyone that spends enough time on a Scottish football forum to be able to form judgements on others, and then votes in a poll about those people, needs to get out the house more and get a fucking life.

On a completely separate note, Addie - check your PM's.

The ability to remember posts that people have made and then to go and find and quote them is a sight to behold.

You feel bad laughing at them when you think that they probably sit somewhere on the autistic spectrum. :(

I wonder who would win The Whiniest Poster on Pie and Bovril Award?

Well apart from Honest_Man#1, I'd say Pandarilla who seems to get on his high horse about everything or Eoin Doyle who I'd imagine has The Samaritans on speed dial just on the off chance someone ate the last green one out his packet of Fruit Pastilles.