The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

45 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I really don't get the hate for Bennett. An underrated poster who has been a top contributor to this forum for years.

Groupthink, mate.  Once an idea is expressed (eg Bennett is an arse) the need for conformity kicks in and all reasoning goes out of the window.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Almost five years on and the diddies are still in a froth about me.  Indeed, the hapless and pompous @Day of the Lords, even yesterday, mentioned me as, "A guy in his 60s desperately seeking attention on a football forum"

Sorry, diddy,but I do not seek attention.  Attention comes to me by dint of the ignorant, empty-headed, Yes-voting idiots who constantly chat about me. 

Triggered by a post over 4 years old 😂

What an utterly tragic life you lead. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary me.  You contrived a story about someone phoning your work to complain about your posts on the forum.  You had the whole place agog for two days until we all realised it was all a product of your febrile imagination.  .  Having been found out you resigned yourself from the forum in a one-off sense of shame.

As an attention-seeker I am a rank amateur compared to you..

I’d give you some tips but I have a feeling you probably don’t remember the conversation this morning. 

Three o’clock on Wednesday morning in a drunken stupor, what an enviable life you lead.

12 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Just read the first few pages of this again. 

I forgot about “The Watcher” 😄

Genuinely creepy as f**k. 14 mile must be the creepiest poster in the history of this site.

Some patter from Kincy as well. Didn't think he would be back after his outing on the headsgone thread but you can't keep the thick jakey down.

54 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Genuinely creepy as f**k. 14 mile must be the creepiest poster in the history of this site.

Some patter from Kincy as well. Didn't think he would be back after his outing on the headsgone thread but you can't keep the thick jakey down.

This thread seems to have potential. Will spend some time over the coming days reading. What did Kincy do on the Heads gone thread?

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Magee ?

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This thread seems to have potential. Will spend some time over the coming days reading. What did Kincy do on the Heads gone thread?

He put up a pissed up rant, philpy quoted it. Marshmallo quoted philpy, asking him a question which kincy thought was at him.

Being thick and ten sheets to the wind, kincy lost all reading ability and had another few blasts at it. Mad old soak that he is.

It was very empty-headed of him.

Not this fucking shite again. Can't we have a fucking break from posters sounding off about other posters?

Indeed, the hapless and pompous [mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention], even yesterday, mentioned me as, "A guy in his 60s desperately seeking attention on a football forum"

Evidently not.

23 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

There was me thinking @Adders was @Addie. Hiya Addie, hiya pal.

Hiya Jagfox.

Genuinely not Adders, sorry.  I can see why you would think so with the name so similar, but after this shitfest of the thread, I think my style (or lack of) would be easily detected.  🤣

On 16/04/2020 at 14:39, Bairnardo said:

Just read through the first ten pages.

f**k me.

The whole "The Watcher" thing from 14 mile is truly frightening. Imagine getting so lathered on a forum that you have to make stuff like that up. 

He is a genuinely worrying wee guy. 

16 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The whole "The Watcher" thing from 14 mile is truly frightening. Imagine getting so lathered on a forum that you have to make stuff like that up. 

He is a genuinely worrying wee guy. 

You’re absolutely desperate to be accepted into the gang on here 😄

f**k up and stick to posting Atletico pics stolen off Twitter from Stirling.

Edited by 8MileBU

34 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You’re absolutely desperate to be accepted into the gang on here 😄

f**k up and stick to posting Atletico pics stolen off Twitter from Stirling.

Wow. You are obsessed with where I live. Worrying, tbh, with your track record. 

You're a genuine danger, man. Must be something when it is so hard to choose between your worst moment. Aidsy spunk, fanny posters, alki junkie, assaulting a homeless in front of a child, taking pics of children in a fast food place, making up Tony and "the watcher" as well as the disturbing back stories you created around it. 

Most people on here have a character or whatever but you genuinely give me the creeps. 

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Shut up mate.

MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING.

You're in such a lather that you worry where I live, follow me around dotting posts from 6 years ago you mad "fanny poster".

Creep.