Wings fined by electoral commission

Mr Rational

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With that and his meltdown over the complete and utter dismantling as fiction of his Wee Blue Book which has seen him delete pages from his website he's not having a good week.

Pleasing, most most pleasing.

With that and his meltdown over the complete and utter dismantling as fiction of his Wee Blue Book which has seen him delete pages from his website he's not having a good week.

Pleasing, most most pleasing.

Missed that, link?

edited to add:

A quick twitter trawl for wee blue book suggest Kevin Hague of the Telegraph wrote a rebuttal to some points in the WBB, his intepretation of which is being treated as gospel by one side of the argument and utterly dismissed by the other, as you would expect, and as generally happens whenever the positions are reversed.

I thought he was just some pathetic lonely loser from Bath. Did he stand for election or something?

No but given the money put into commisioning the book, various polls and such he had to declare himself as an active participant in the referendum such that he had to then catalogue his returns, or something like that.

No but given the money put into commisioning the book, various polls and such he had to declare himself as an active participant in the referendum such that he had to then catalogue his returns, or something like that.

Ahhh. Didnt realise that.

I assumed it was something to do with the film Wings over Berlin starring Colombo (Peter Falk).

Never seen it. Bella Caledonia I'm guessing comes from 'Poor Things' (which after noticing the blog I suddenly twigged was about Scottish independence, somehow totally missed that when I - and a class full of other English lit students - studied it), so wondered if Wings over Scotland comes from some similar literary source.

Never seen it. Bella Caledonia I'm guessing comes from 'Poor Things' (which after noticing the blog I suddenly twigged was about Scottish independence, somehow totally missed that when I - and a class full of other English lit students - studied it), so wondered if Wings over Scotland comes from some similar literary source.

The film was directed by Wim Wenders and based on Rilke's poetry if that helps.

Archived