Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

I'm not sure what "Enrico mode" means. I have noticed he seems to be subject to a lot more tedious repeated questions and catchphrases since I started posting less. Some top bants about walking by Parkhead or something.

Personally, I just hope Brother Derek responds as well to the (no doubt imminent) calls for his dismissal as Ronny has.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what "Enrico mode" means. I have noticed he seems to be subject to a lot more tedious repeated questions and catchphrases since I started posting less. Some top bants about walking by Parkhead or something.

I think it means he likes me.

Aberdeen were fucking terrible. Whats happened to them?

Nothing has happened to us. Refer to my earlier post. This is our level, the luck carried in our first 8 games masked how good we actually are.

Up until the goal we had at least 4 great chances, a disallowed goal just offside, and looked superb on the counter attack

Once Taylor made that idiotic decision, it was game over and the players knew it.

We were miles away fom being "Fucking Terrible". Where you there ? Did you even see the game ?

Nothing has happened to us. Refer to my earlier post. This is our level, the luck carried in our first 8 games masked how good we actually are.

Up until the goal we had at least 4 great chances, a disallowed goal just offside, and looked superb on the counter attack

Once Taylor made that idiotic decision, it was game over and the players knew it.

We were miles away fom being "Fucking Terrible". Where you there ? Did you even see the game ?

Tbf it has been a been an almighty collapse. Admittedly you did carry a shed load of luck to be top of the league and unbeaten after the first part of the season. But getting hoofed 5-1 by St Johnstone at home was unbelievable given your good early results and 1 point from 18 is fucking unbelievable. I still think you have the best squad in the league bar Celtic but you really should be doing better. It isn't your level you are better than the rest imo

Super Leigh does it again eh, great match. Actually thought the Dons were the more creative in the first half. And they're a great team to watch, they really move the ball around so well. We took our chance tho, that was the difference, and once the pen went in it was game over. Taylor should have been shown the red for sure but didn't matter in the end.

Thought our lads all did well, Grif, Boyata, Rogic, Tierney and Forrest the standouts. Johansen the only weak performance but still not bad for his standards of late. Commons blew a lot of chances too, but at least he takes them. Praise for Hayes too, for me once again showing why he (in my opinion) is the best player playing in Scotland not wearing the hoops.

That is our backline too, first choice. Lustig Boyata Jozo & KT.

Shame Allan didn't get a run, too much quality to waste on the bench. If Ronny doesn't have the sense to use him we should loan him back to Hibs for the remainder of the season.

He's been injured

Very much this. Thought we played alright and if Rooney had buried that header or if away teams could get marginal calls at parkhead then it would have been very different.

What did the officials really get wrong? Rooney was offside. Let's not roll that one out.

Archived