Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

To be fair we should have been at least 3 up before the Motherwell goal then panicked last week

We were fine today up until the goal on half time and then the usual 2nd half collapse came after Taylor let the team down.

So in that respect I agree with him.

The reaction to our form by other clubs is laughable. DM is also right that our aim is to get closer. That is all we can do.

Having said that, if we dont beat United next week then I might change my opinion, but no need to over react about McInnes.

I thought you gave us a good game in the first half as well. Good counter-attacking football, looked like you just lost faith when we scored.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had griffiths 3-1, just wish I'd put more than a pound on

I had it as well. Didn't realise I'd put it on first half scorecast. What a muppet.

Some twat cracked the side panel of my car in a car park yesterday as well and now it needs replaced. That would have helped with the repair costs :(

I thought you gave us a good game in the first half as well. Good counter-attacking football, looked like you just lost faith when we scored.

Just like the 4-0 last season, a ludicrous error costs us a second goal and killed the game off.

I always see Aberdeen fans saying we don't create chances, but every time I see us we create great chances and then miss them.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Mcinnes interview. He's rattled, saying the fans will be seeing the improvement over the past couple of games.

No idea where you get that from, I thought he sounded fine. Disappointed, but hardly rattled.

If you want bizarre and panicked, listen to Delia and Mourinho.

When did Lee Griffiths learn to head a ball? Never something I'd seen from him but he has scored a few very good ones this season. Looks to be improving all the time.

Aberdeen though. Once again showing that when it comes to it, they really don't have the bottle. Horrendous run of form right now, and given they have the second biggest budget in the league, if they don't turn it around soon then questions really need to be asked of McInnes.

When did Lee Griffiths learn to head a ball? Never something I'd seen from him but he has scored a few very good ones this season. Looks to be improving all the time.

Aberdeen though. Once again showing that when it comes to it, they really don't have the bottle. Horrendous run of form right now, and given they have the second biggest budget in the league, if they don't turn it around soon then questions really need to be asked of McInnes.

It's one of the things he specifically worked on last season. Scored a few at the end of last season too. Deila has handled Griffiths brilliantly, he was always a good finisher, but has added a lot to his game in the last year.

Defeat always gets me down. Until I have more alcohol, then all is right with the world again.

Dont worry about it mate, I've had several vodka and cokes and just heading out for a curry and a bottle of wine with a wee pint of Kingfisher to wash it down

Id advise you to do similar, I often do, win lose or draw :)

Archived