Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Depressing how pish Scottish football is.

Its absolutely depressing Aberdeen were always vastly overated anyway but its frightening how bad they are considering that they are meant to be the second best side

Its absolutely depressing Aberdeen were always vastly overated anyway but its frightening how bad they are considering that they are meant to be the second best side

Truly dreadful, sevco will finish above them next season.

Shame you're about a month too late.

At least they didn't get a clean sheet, unlucky :lol:

Your bubble would have been intact with a win today.

Instead, the 'title race' is over by October. Oh well, the neutrals were enthralled for a good few weeks.

Mcinnes interview. He's rattled, saying the fans will be seeing the improvement over the past couple of games.

To be fair we should have been at least 3 up before the Motherwell goal then panicked last week

We were fine today up until the goal on half time and then the usual 2nd half collapse came after Taylor let the team down.

So in that respect I agree with him.

The reaction to our form by other clubs is laughable. DM is also right that our aim is to get closer. That is all we can do.

Having said that, if we dont beat United next week then I might change my opinion, but no need to over react about McInnes just now.

Archived