Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It always amuses me to see Celtic fans trying to make light of the match day experience for away fans at Celtic park. It's proper fan boy stuff, given they have no clue what it's really like.

How would they have no clue what its really like? You do realise the exact same situation exists in the South West corner where Celtic fans sit. Been stuck there a few times and its brutal being stuck behind the pillar. There are also view blocking pillars all across the top tier which we need to deal with every week. Celtic have moved the away fans in a wee bit this season for some games to try and keep them out of the pillar zone so at least they are trying. Talking about terrible away experiences, every time I've been to Pittodrie I'm stuck out in the open to get soaked and shat on by seagulls, you don't see us all crying about it.

You're so pathetic at times "I won't be giving Celtic any of my money, boohoo". Don't worry I'm sure Celtic can cope without taking half your fortnightly benefit money.

Anyway, 5-1 Celtic for me

How would they have no clue what its really like? You do realise the exact same situation exists in the South West corner where Celtic fans sit. Been stuck there a few times and its brutal being stuck behind the pillar. There are also view blocking pillars all across the top tier which we need to deal with every week. Celtic have moved the away fans in a wee bit this season for some games to try and keep them out of the pillar zone so at least they are trying. Talking about terrible away experiences, every time I've been to Pittodrie I'm stuck out in the open to get soaked and shat on by seagulls, you don't see us all crying about it.

You're so pathetic at times "I won't be giving Celtic any of my money, boohoo". Don't worry I'm sure Celtic can cope without taking half your fortnightly benefit money.

you ok mate?

giphy.gif

I can't speak for Standfree, but in my experience of P&B most diddies elect not to go to Parkhead because of a combination of (1) Being in or around a corner (2) The stewards being pure evil and (3) the fact that losing is more likely than winning.

Some also remember a previous visit to the east end as a terrifying and scarring experience, not dissimilar to Kevin McAllister going into Central Park at night.

Bigotries, don't forget the bigotries.

He doesn't even go to home games, so highly unlikely he'll be travelling to Scotland's premier city to take this one in.

Tbf, he does love Celtic. Always on threads discussing them.

And we are the paranoid ones? :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1446039772.212586.jpg

Not sure what age you are Rico.

Sportscene used to show where the Ref was from back in the day.

They stopped doing it.

Funnily enough just after the time that diddy teams (especially us) were winning things.

Not that Im suggesting anything, just saying...

Are you going to point out what's paranoid about letting people know who the ref is or is this another of your now famous moments of shitebaggery?

Not sure if serious. But, if serious, definitely Asperger's.

Archived