Celtic v Aberdeen 31-10-15

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An easy win over an inept yinited merely papers over the cracks of a club, clearly in crisis.

Star players too fat n lazy to train properly, a captain that can't be bothered, centre backs trained by laurel & hardy making a back line as fragile as a bridge made of salt and vinegar chipsticks and marquee signings either absent or wholly ineffectual littering a dressing room that has evidently lost all faith in the manager. The dressing room being only a few steps ahead of the fans and the board.

All this against a side returning to form with heart, belief, famousness, a better strip manufacturer, better songs and fans that wash.

My only hope is that the cauldron of intolerance and discrimination that is sellikperk doesn't get too ugly and that our players are afforded the correct level of protection and respect. #prayforshay

Look out in the press for more pre-moaning about referees from the second most successful side in Scotland (in terms of European trophy wins). I reckon an accomplished and consummate professional like Alan Muir would be the right choice to officiate this, the biggest game in Celtics season, but no doubt the invisible hand of prejudice will force the SFA to choose someone like Thompson, to pander to the unwashed, persecution fantasist hordes.

1-3 to the pillars of Scottish Football society. Delilah to be smuggled back to Norway in the boot of a car.

Really? Reckon it would be typical of seasons gone by to go on a run of losing games and then beat a team like Celtic.

Sounds nice on paper but you've seen just how horrific we're playing. I wouldn't bet somebody else's money on us getting a result, we're truly honking and completely out of sorts.

First trip to the San Giro (for a Celtic v Dons game) for a few years although the Celtic fans have got a cheek to complain about pricing. £29 to sit in that scabby corner when there are so many empty seats seems excessive.

I know things are tight for you chaps with the price of a barrel of oil being under $50 but surely you can push the boat out and pay the going rate to sit in one of the finest arenas in world football?

I know things are tight for you chaps with the price of a barrel of oil being under $50 but surely you can push the boat out and pay the going rate to sit in one of the finest arenas in world football?

Please remove your tongue from your cheek. The match day experience (as that seems to be the in phrase these days) at Parkhead is probably the worst in Scottish football.

Archived