Queen's Park v cLOLyde

I'm looking forward to seeing a team full of Championship standard players arriving at Hampden, should be a good challenge for the lads. However, we've already dispatched Dumbarton and won at Broadwood this season, so there's absolutely no reason why we can't do the same again. Clyde will be keen to make up for being beaten by a village team with a population less than 1,000 people and should be right up for this. I'm expecting a tough game, but can't quite recall the last time they left Hampden with three points? I believe we may have won a Scottish Cup since. Should be a good one.

Whoever's in charge of Clyde come Saturday will no doubt see this as an easy 3 points, and you'd have to agree with that. Indifferent league form for QP has been masked by an "impressive" (luck-of-the-draw) diddy cup run, and I fully expect that the players will be hungry to put points on the board and recover from yesterday's complete anomaly.

QP 1-4 Clyde.

Whoever's in charge of Clyde come Saturday will no doubt see this as an easy 3 points, and you'd have to agree with that. Indifferent league form for QP has been masked by an "impressive" (luck-of-the-draw) diddy cup run, and I fully expect that the players will be hungry to put points on the board and recover from yesterday's complete anomaly.

QP 1-4 Clyde.

stil haven't got the hang of this "humility" malarkey have you?

fine line between brave talk and pish - wonder if your words will come back to haunt you for the umpteenth time so far this season.....actually, by the law of averages you're due one...care to name the scorer of the 4th goal for me as well just so I can really clean up with the bookies...........they've got loads of cash to spare from all the cretins that believed you were certs for the title....................oh, wait a minute, you were one weren't you......oops, sorry 'bout that

Where's the safest place for a Clyde fan to enjoy a pint with his old man before the game on Saturday? I hear the social club is nice but after reports of innocent Clyde fans being chased from there by a crowd of thugs after the game in January I'm not sure if I feel comfortable going there.

fine line between brave talk and pish - wonder if your words will come back to haunt you for the umpteenth time so far this season.....actually, by the law of averages you're due one...care to name the scorer of the 4th goal for me as well just so I can really clean up with the bookies...........they've got loads of cash to spare from all the cretins that believed you were certs for the title....................oh, wait a minute, you were one weren't you......oops, sorry 'bout that

Double whoosh.

Now that he/she has retired I will certainly miss Aggro's balanced views on this game,the Highland League and football in general. Still,there are quite a few more Clyde crackers to fill the void.

Been to the QP social club a couple of times and it seems to attract dad's,mums and children just looking for trouble.

Fourth goalscorer - John Gibson. Butterfingers Muir to allow a Gibbo punt to bounce over his heid and into the bottom corner. Easy.

Good man - cheers for that......................Damn! Can't find a bookie to give odds on that. Guy on the phone mumbled something about the regulator prohibiting bets that have an impossible outcome.

Bus load o us going to social club. Well up for it and sort out a few mouths on here.....

Fair play Shed Boy - respect for true fans who follow their teams through their darkest hours - be careful what you wish for in the latter part of your post though - your crew's record against the IBF is even worse than that of your team since you dropped back down to your true level again

Where's the safest place for a Clyde fan to enjoy a pint with his old man before the game on Saturday? I hear the social club is nice but after reports of innocent Clyde fans being chased from there by a crowd of thugs after the game in January I'm not sure if I feel comfortable going there.

My front room.

Formartine social club. They don't have a game this week

Hope Ferguson's still in charge for this. :thumsup2

Duggan will probably be injured (surprise surprise), but if the Clyde defence is as slow as has been made out, Carter might well get some joy. Woods is a matchwinner, and Ralston on his day is unplayable.

Far too confident. :unsure2:

Archived