Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every dog has their day, Livi got their point and that will be the highlight of their season, the Rangers march on

You guys can sit trying to slate RFC on here all you want, but it's all a bit weak when none of your clubs have took a point from us nor will they

I can't wait until Rangers win the premiership soon if not next season the one after then I will come on here and start posting every day ripping the pis out all of you all the time lol

when we fell into administration, our community was absolutely black affronted at the club's failure to pay its creditors. That same community regathered and fortified itself and was thereby able to save the club from being struck to the Highland league with debt?

That's fine for your community, it hasnt got your club far at all the way Rangers are catapulting to the top now, our fans were publicised all over the world for world record 4th tier attendances etc, much more than pars fans done to save their club

Every dog has their day, Livi got their point and that will be the highlight of their season, the Rangers march on

You guys can sit trying to slate RFC on here all you want, but it's all a bit weak when none of your clubs have took a point from us nor will they

I can't wait until Rangers win the premiership soon if not next season the one after then I will come on here and start posting every day ripping the pis out all of you all the time lol

I'm still not buying it :rolleyes:

You're trying too hard to sound like slavering moron. Be more subtle. :thumbsdown

Makes wild predictions. Claims he'll be around to see them through.

Made a complete shambles of himself mistaking a post of Tedi's for mine and disappeared for a week. Returned and doesn't have the balls to apologise.

I'm going to guess, if Rangers fall flat on their face, you'll be nowhere to be seen.

What's worse Martin? Being ridiculed by P&Ds on here, or being ridiculed by Rangers fans on RM?

I didn't apologise because you think that you're Mr Know It All re Rangers when clearly you're not. You're like one of the forums many sporting integrity parrots stuck on repeat from 4 years ago when everyone professional in the game moved on , I think most of you are so bitter that you need to evaluate which team in football interests you the most.

Did you send that PM to Doyle yet? (now under the Milhouse Van Houten alias)

That's not a valid reason. But it further demonstrates your bitterness and bigotry.

Your signature is a valid reason when you consider your club aren't a rival of Rangers .. it isn't a surprise but imho, what else will you put in your signature? That your club sponsor McDonalds? (They do, they sponsor the local branch)

Your signature is a valid reason when you consider your club aren't a rival of Rangers ..

Sorry, my signature is a valid reason for you not apologising?

I think you're mistaken again, mate.

I'm not sure what relevance your rivalry reference possess.

Come on, give me a third reason, let me shoot that nonsense down, aswell.

(Sorry for double post)

????

I remember you and Doyle having a wee spat on the Hibs v Rangers thread (kinda like listening to two kids screaming at each other on CoD or FIFA) and you specifically promising to quote every one of his predictions and send them to him at full-time

Did you live up to your promise kid?

Shull you should worry about guarding your own club's freefall; soon as they got relegated St Mirren are like a bag of sand stuck at the bottom of this division ... If every St Mirren player was an Iron Man; Magneto from X-Men probably still couldn't drag them up the division. St Mirren Shull not be getting out of here. You can try to slate Rangers all you want but as soon as we get promoted this season, you won't be able to anymore .. as your club will probably still be stuck in the relegation quicksand swamps of the Championship. That's you completely disarmed. RFC will beat St Mirren next week & put them out of the Challenge cup semi final, then I'll be celebrating.

Dave.j I edited that post after you quoted it earlier m7, do you get a happy meal before Thistle games brer, to support your club's sponsorship of the local McDonald's? It looks like your club are the ones who don't have any (sporting) integrity when you consider that true fact.Your club Thistle might apparently be somehow 'debt-free' because someone else took on the debt on a long term no interest loan (just like the loans you try to slate RFC for using a couple of times from our board until we boost our income next season),your club are still in the relegation mire too. I am just waiting to see if Thistle don't get relegated this season, to see if we will get to beat them next season or if we won't. If relegated or when we play you then that will be you completely disarmed too brer.

Shull you should worry about guarding your own club's freefall; soon as they got relegated St Mirren are like a bag of sand stuck at the bottom of this division ... If every St Mirren player was an Iron Man; Magneto from X-Men probably still couldn't drag them up the division. St Mirren Shull not be getting out of here. You can try to slate Rangers all you want but as soon as we get promoted this season, you won't be able to anymore .. as your club will probably still be stuck in the relegation quicksand swamps of the Championship. That's you completely disarmed. RFC will beat St Mirren next week & put them out of the Challenge cup semi final, then I'll be celebrating.

Dave.j I edited that post after you quoted it earlier m7, do you get a happy meal before Thistle games brer, to support your club's sponsorship of the local McDonald's? It looks like your club are the ones who don't have any (sporting) integrity when you consider that true fact.Your club Thistle might apparently be somehow 'debt-free' because someone else took on the debt on a long term no interest loan (just like the loans you try to slate RFC for using a couple of times from our board until we boost our income next season),your club are still in the relegation mire too. I am just waiting to see if Thistle don't get relegated this season, to see if we will get to beat them next season or if we won't. If relegated or when we play you then that will be you completely disarmed too brer.

:lol:

What the fucking hell is this pish?

Own up lads, who broke him?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:DEID AS A FUCKING DODO FC :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived