Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^@Ken: Well I'll just start focussing my posts more to not give stupid clap happy diddies without a clue like you the opportunity to try refute what i'm saying is true.

Prove how I am a braindead drooling fu**wit? See that picture in my sig I designed that myself fully from scratch, you and none of your sh*tty P&B cronies could do that ... #SoBraindeadLol . I study Computing and IT to honours degree level at Uni, what do you do that makes you so smart ken? If anyone is braindead and drooling it is you. I don't need to try make this a personal argument like you, all I need to say is Rangers are going to beat Aberdeen in the Premiership with a higher league finish in the 2016-17 season, after RFC win Championship title this season. Will your sh*tty P&B posts help your team then? No.

Oh my word. The sheer cringe of it all.

Pars survived

Rangers died.

That must hurt.

No mate, it must hurt for Pars to see Rangers storming the division instead

I would change your signature mate, even a pic of Niall McGinn or Aberdeen picture is better than that nonsense about King, you're an AFC fan not a CFC fan

Warburton_zpslvwfdiao.jpg

that photo shows all of the hard work Magic Hat put in to get where he is.

He was a city trader and got offered part time youth coach at Watford working 18 hours every day.

Then left 6 figures a year job to pursue his dream of football to work as full time youth coach at Watford. That wasn't rosy (struggling to change team bus tyres in the rain etc, real grassroots football), it must have been incredibly difficult, but his amazing determination and ethics helped him through it.

Magic Hat himself founded the NextGen tournament which every elite European club used to take their youngsters to for the tournament while it was still running. He ended up at Brentford and became Sporting Director there. He then became their manager & nearly took Brentford to EPL from League one to Championship Playoffs in 2 seasons with his philosophy.

He is coming for 55. He also has knowledge of CFC players already from their youth, spot on, we couldn't have asked for more in a manager.

It looks like you have had a meltdown mate, are these all the photos from the Rangers shrine in your house?

At least Rangers don't do walking away, unlike CFC & Lennon. Since Lennon walked away CFC are languishing.

Storming the division on goal difference

If your team don't get the finger out it looks like they will be tumbling back down into this division mate, especially if both RFC + HFC come up, that would give you more chance of being relegated ..

Archived