Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs is like one of those guys who coaches the local area youth team, like no-one really knows truly if he's a good coach or not, but they just keep him there anyway because he is local.

He's from Edinburgh?

hahaha_zpsitmhlwcf.gif

that's Rangers driving on towards the title this season, as they wade through the all the other dross teams in the championship each game

what team do you really support?

your posts are obviously created to make 'Rangers' supporters look like brain-dead drooling fuckwits....

^^@Ken: Well I'll just start focussing my posts more to not give stupid clap happy diddies without a clue like you the opportunity to try refute what i'm saying is true.

Prove how I am a braindead drooling fu**wit? See that picture in my sig I designed that myself fully from scratch, you and none of your sh*tty P&B cronies could do that ... #SoBraindeadLol . I study Computing and IT to honours degree level at Uni, what do you do that makes you so smart ken? If anyone is braindead and drooling it is you. I don't need to try make this a personal argument like you, all I need to say is Rangers are going to beat Aberdeen in the Premiership with a higher league finish in the 2016-17 season, after RFC win Championship title this season. Will your sh*tty P&B posts help your team then? No.

Well I'll just start focussing my posts more to not give stupid clap happy diddies without a clue like you the opportunity to try refute what i'm saying is true.

Prove how I am a braindead drooling fu**wit? See that picture in my sig I designed that myself fully from scratch, you and none of your sh*tty P&B cronies could do that ... #SoBraindeadLol . I study Computing and IT to honours degree level at Uni, what do you do that makes you so smart ken? If anyone is braindead and drooling it is you. I don't need to try make this a personal argument like you, all I need to say is Rangers are going to beat Aberdeen in the Premiership with a higher league finish in the 2016-17 season, after RFC win Championship title this season. Will your sh*tty P&B posts help your team then? No.

Oh dear, for *some* reason this chappy is in a bad mood today ;)

Nevertheless, he is proving your point for you quite well Ken....

You can say that all you want mythstoliveby/kildog. I don't care if shitty no mark posters like you thought I was not real/stupid on this forum. I am a real bear, I just don't lie down to posters like you when you post false facts about the bears

^^@Ken: Well I'll just start focussing my posts more to not give stupid clap happy diddies without a clue like you the opportunity to try refute what i'm saying is true.

Absolutely no fucking way you're a real person, I'm not buying it.

Funny but.

You can say that all you want mythstoliveby. I don't care if shitty no mark posters like you thought I was stupid on this forum. I know that I have enough success in my real life, that I don't need to care what idiots like you people think.

I think you're great, Martin. :wub:

You can say that all you want mythstoliveby/kildog. I don't care if shitty no mark posters like you thought I was not real/stupid on this forum. I am a real bear, I just don't lie down to posters like you when you post false facts about the bears

Great! I hope that means that you're going to hang around on here? You always cheer me up ;)

I am a St. Johnstone supporter who has been a season-ticket holder for the last 5 years. I have supported St. Johnstone since I was very young. I have attended almost every home and away match this season so far. I can safely say that our performance against The Rangers was nowhere near the best performance we've produced this season.

But some ex-Rangers legends disagree with this, so I accept that I'm completely wrong.

... I study Computing and IT to honours degree level at Uni, what do you do that makes you so smart ken? If anyone is braindead and drooling it is you. I don't need to try make this a personal argument like you, all I need to say is Rangers are going to beat Aberdeen in the Premiership with a higher league finish in the 2016-17 season, after RFC win Championship title this season. Will your sh*tty P&B posts help your team then? No.

Study to honours degree level = Play with my ztech first computer.

Although after all that hard work you have managed to work out how to change the font colour.

170.gif

Who do you lie down to? ;)

BTW your sig is pish - aspect ratio is all wrong, and have you got Mike's permission to use those badges?

I am a St. Johnstone supporter who has been a season-ticket holder for the last 5 years. I have supported St. Johnstone since I was very young. I have attended almost every home and away match this season so far. I can safely say that our performance against The Rangers was nowhere near the best performance we've produced this season.

But some ex-Rangers legends disagree with this, so I accept that I'm completely wrong.

Very much this ^^^

I can think of at least 4 times we've played better and I've not been to every match.

You're deluded if you think you boys would make the top 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived