Inverness v Dundee

How is it panning out for Nicky Ross?

There were shafts of light but, alas, no real focus for him as he progressed and then meandered.

I wonder if the sun is shining silvery for him away from the comfort of his home town?

It's clear that he's talented and has something to offer but our squad lacks a bit of balance so he's not had time in a role that he's suited to. He's been playing very deep recently and the physical side of his game (or lack of) has been a stumbling block to that.

When he's played with Kevin Thomson, we've seen a creative intelligent player so I'm hopeful that when we sort things out behind him, he'll flourish.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still going to be missing a lot of players through injury. Draper missed the game yesterday v Saint Johnstone but hopefully he will be back for this one.

Fon Williams

Raven Devine Meekings Tremarco

Vincent Draper Tansey Williams

Christie

Storey

With all of this in mind I'm saying ICT 7 - 4 Dundee.

Don't fancy our chances if you get away with playing two goalies.

Bain

McGinn Konrad Etxabeguren Irvine

Stewart Low McGowan Calder

Loy Healy

Put in McPake as the "least worst" option if Julen isn't fit.

Jules is out for 3-4 weeks. Get McPake in there and that looks a good team depending on which Gary Irvine turns up.

Don't really feel too confident about this game. Our terrible record in the highlands, our terrible record in general against Inverness and our lack of a decent CH partnership mean we really should be looking at a defeat here. Hoping we can make it difficult for Inverness and hit them on the break and maybe sneak a 1-0 win. From what I gather, Inverness aren't the best at breaking teams down so I think that's the way we should play. Also we're in desperate need of a clean sheet.

Archived