Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Away win

Hibs to Hibs it losing a goal lead in the last 15 minutes.

They have been living lucky in the last couple of games anyway.

Now they are up against a big team the decisions wont go their way

Keeping to the football chat , how do hibs fans want the team to set up ? Attack us and play to our advantage or play a similar game to what yous did at ibrox ?

An attacking 3-5-2 that worked so well against Aberdeen (a much better team than Rangers) would be a good idea imo.

Away win

Hibs to Hibs it losing a goal lead in the last 15 minutes.

They have been living lucky in the last couple of games anyway.

Now they are up against a big team the decisions wont go their way

^^^ week long seethe bathed in tears type post IMO.

Get over it ffs :lol:

HIbs have been treading on ice for the last few games and the ice is going to come away from underneath you this match mark my words.

Falkirk were unlucky they didn't beat yous but we will. Stubbs at FT: "It's going to be a long season if we keep playing like this" - 'we created chances but lost the match we have to work on our finishing' or some other nonsense he has to make up every time you's don't win.

and by the way Cummings doesn't noise me up haha like someone suggested, he has only scored 7 goals in the league and Waghorn has scored 12 in the league, or 15 in all competitions.

Waghorn makes Cummings look like a schoolboy player. If Hibs has Waghorn you's would forget all about Cummings who will probably never be as good as Griffiths yet yous already make out like he is hot property lol. Hibs have got too many strikers anyway how can you have 6 strikers on the books that stinks of mismanagement when you are understocked in midfield lol, Stubbs can't even build the team right.

An attacking 3-5-2 that worked so well against Aberdeen (a much better team than Rangers) would be a good idea imo.

Interesting , I never actually seen any of your game v Aberdeen , as I said I am quitely confident of a tight win , a draw would be not the worst result . if hibs go with an attacking gameplan and formation then we could be in for a wee bit of a goal fest here

Stubbs: "we will never sell Scott Allan to Rangers". Hibs fans were nearly rioting because RFC nearly cherry picked Hibs' best talent on the cheap.

then as soon as Celtic make another poor offer, Hibs fans are like that "Thanks Celtic :-)" (Your parent club). I think the general hatred of Rangers has clouded your vision of your own club.

• Gamertag:MartinF-RFC

Maybe if ye have a jobby Martin yer maw can wipe yer arse for ye Martin.

Maybe if you's lose by less than 2 goals Martin Stubbs will be able to make an excuse for the performance Martin, so that Hibs fans can keep walking about in Cloud Cuckoo land thinking they will get promoted this season still lol.

It's the usual from Hibs, every time a big match comes yous bottle it just like yous bottled it in the 6-2 game hahaha. and in 5-1 to Hearts final. I defy Hibs to prove they won't bottle it this weekend in a make or break game for their season too ...

Maybe if you's lose by less than 2 goals Martin Stubbs will be able to make an excuse for the performance Martin, so that Hibs fans can keep walking about in Cloud Cuckoo land thinking they will get promoted this season still lol.

It's the usual from Hibs, every time a big match comes yous bottle it just like yous bottled it in the 6-2 game hahaha. and in 5-1 to Hearts final. I defy Hibs to prove they won't bottle it this weekend in a make or break game for their season too ...

Who's Martin Stubbs?

HIbs have been treading on ice for the last few games and the ice is going to come away from underneath you this match mark my words.

Falkirk were unlucky they didn't beat yous but we will. Stubbs at FT: "It's going to be a long season if we keep playing like this" - 'we created chances but lost the match we have to work on our finishing' or some other nonsense he has to make up every time you's don't win.

and by the way Cummings doesn't noise me up haha like someone suggested, he has only scored 7 goals in the league and Waghorn has scored 12 in the league, or 15 in all competitions.

Waghorn makes Cummings look like a schoolboy player. If Hibs has Waghorn you's would forget all about Cummings who will probably never be as good as Griffiths yet yous already make out like he is hot property lol. Hibs have got too many strikers anyway how can you have 6 strikers on the books that stinks of mismanagement when you are understocked in midfield lol, Stubbs can't even build the team right.

Shut up ya fucking roaster.

I tell you what a would rather be a roaster than a hibee, yous got your 5 minutes of fame last season when yous were lucky to beat a crumbling poor rangers team & Hearts still pipped yous.

Now it's time for us to punish yous like we're going to this weekend hahahahahah. mark my words.

Archived