Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a new thing from him? Genuinely never noticed this aggressive tone from him before.

I think his green and white faeces is stressing him out, even with his cool psuadonem

No idea. Tend not to venture into the Sevco forum but he's obviously a bit special.

Probably still greetin' about getting utterly humped by Motherwell twice.

Think it depends how much bevvy he's got in him at the time of posting.

So the bat signal went up over Leith, then.

5 content-free posts..... clearly the Hibs' way.

Not actually seen any of hibs since our game at ibrox but they do seem on a bit of a good run , as are we . Interesting thing here is both teams seem to have got the nack of grinding out a result this season , hoping for a win but a draw would not be the worst result either to be honest

I guess Stubb's sumphs must have won today.

I'm not sure Stubbs' is clever enough for mind games to be honest.

Certainly wasn't clever enough not to make stupid, bitter post-match comments last year.

Misplaced apostrophes all over the place - Nurse!

The mighty Hibs need to scrape a result out of the dark from this one, or else the Rangers juggernaut will roll on to the title in record time. For the record, I just can't see Hibs taking any points. I support Rangers. In every match we've played Hibs so far this season, Hibs are lucky when they can even get a shot on target when they create chances, and usually their efforts are really tame.

I seen Cummings goal at the weekend and to bow over after that was a bit embarassing. I have seen better finishes from Rangers' Andy Halliday (defensive mid, when he put Hibs down 4-2) and Tavernier (Right back, when he put hibs down 1-0 amongst many others) and Lee Wallace (Left back) - all of them have scored belters from over 25 yards this season which are better goals and they didn't bow over as a celebration. Cummings acted as if he skinned the full Raith team himself and scored a worldy when in reality it was a run of the mill strikers goal (that could have been Jon Daly at the other end again), that a striker normally wouldn't go off their head about scoring. The only other time I have seen a striker bow over after scoring a goal was Thomas Muller when he scored an amazing chip from over 25 yards while the German Prime Minister was attending the match so that puts it into perspective. To be honest Hibees do all this talk about Cummings and that he is ready for a big move to a big club, but he wouldn't even get into the Rangers team.

ps I hope the full stadium gets packed with bears even the main stand then we will all start doing the bouncy at the same time when it is 1-0 gers until the end of the match. And I look forward to after we win this Championship title, we can take on real teams like Killie, Aberdeen and Hearts every week who all pose a threat and will be exciting games. it won't be packed at £28 a ticket but I think, well done Hibs did you's not make enough money from selling Scott Allan to your parent club?

ps I hope the full stadium gets packed with bears even the main stand then we will all start doing the bouncy at the same time when it is 1-0 gers until the end of the match. And I look forward to after we win this Championship title, we can take on real teams like Killie, Aberdeen and Hearts every week who all pose a threat and will be exciting games. it won't be packed at £28 a ticket but I think, well done Hibs did you's not make enough money from selling Scott Allan to your parent club?

Definitely the most homoerotic support in Scotland outside of Dundee Utd.

Archived