Alloa v Queens

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe time to give Gav Skekton a shot playing we lack a leader on the park. He is very experienced and gives 100% every time he certainly wont hide during the game and will give us a bit of dig as a defensive midfielder seen as Jacobs is suspended?

Maybe time to give Gav Skekton a shot playing we lack a leader on the park. He is very experienced and gives 100% every time he certainly wont hide during the game and will give us a bit of dig as a defensive midfielder seen as Jacobs is suspended?

I liked Skelton as a player and he perhaps could offer us something in one of many areas in which we've been lacking.

Would he be up to it at this level though?

How old is he?

Did he play, as well as manage throughout last season?

Has he been on our bench much during this one?

I'm simply too lazy to check these things for myself.

I liked Skelton as a player and he perhaps could offer us something in one of many areas in which we've been lacking. Would he be up to it at this level though? How old is he? Did he play, as well as manage throughout last season? Has he been on our bench much during this one? I'm simply too lazy to check these things for myself.

He's 34, a month younger than Derek Lyle. Yes, he played all last season, winning a place in the divisional select team of the season while managing Workington.

He was an unused substitute in our cup tie at Annan earlier this season but otherwise hasn't been listed as a player for the first team at all this season. He's played a couple of games with the Development side too.

He's 34, a month younger than Derek Lyle. Yes, he played all last season, winning a place in the divisional select team of the season while managing Workington.

He was an unused substitute in our cup tie at Annan earlier this season but otherwise hasn't been listed as a player for the first team at all this season. He's played a couple of games with the Development side too.

Very comprehensive SD. Thank you.

Could you bring my slippers over please?

When you look at the other fixtures on Saturday it really does make it a must win or lose yet more ground on playoffs...

Give it up m8. The only play-offs we'll be involved in will be to avoid relegation.

It's not a must win game, for either team.

Really? From our point of view the management really need a win/a draw with a good performance or their jobs will surely be at risk. It's nothing to do with not making the play-offs. If you take 0 points from the two bottom teams then you're only heading one way.

Is that the aim? I thought you were going to be challenging us for playoffs?

You thought wrong. If you can find a preseason prediction table I'm pretty confident 95% of QoS fans' prediction's will have QoS sitting between 5th-7th.

Is that the aim? I thought you were going to be challenging us for playoffs?

Pretty much every Queens fan had us down for anywhere between 4th and 8th this season, most picking between 5th and 7th.

Its nice that you want to try and create a little rivalry though. Sweet, in its way

Why ? It's not our goalkeeper that is the issue.

Going by Danny's words on the website

' I’m a great believer if you don’t buy a raffle ticket you cannot win, so we need to take the most of our chances when they are presented.'

He talks some shite tbh.

Going by Danny's words on the website

' I’m a great believer if you don’t buy a raffle ticket you cannot win, so we need to take the most of our chances when they are presented.'

He talks some shite tbh.

Utter fud of a man IMO. The funniest thing for me was his total avoidance of self blame when we beat St Mirren a couple of seasons ago in the cup. It was purely down to our pitch that they lost :lol:

Its nice that you want to try and create a little rivalry though. Sweet, in its way

It is actually pretty amusing the way certain Falkirk fans continuously post in our topics. I can't think of any incident that has given them a genuine reason to be hostile toward us and I don't think ANY QoS fan has ever claimed to be a bigger or better club. Even the year we finished above them we were pretty gracious. Since then some have had a right chip on their shoulder though. I suppose we should be flattered we wind up supporters of such a massive club though :)

Give it up m8. The only play-offs we'll be involved in will be to avoid relegation.

I want to believe that maybe not be fourth but at least be in with a chance of playoffs come end of the season especially we not even at Xmas. It may well be turned around certainly hope so. I think we can be 5th as it stands

I want to believe that maybe not be fourth but at least be in with a chance of playoffs come end of the season especially we not even at Xmas. It may well be turned around certainly hope so. I think we can be 5th as it stands

I can't see where points will come from, that's my biggest worry. We scraped past newly promoted Morton, we got thumped by bottom of the league Livi and that was at home. I think it's going to be a helluva slug to stay mid-table for the rest of the season never mind challenge for 4th.

Archived