Cowdenbeath vs Dunfermline

Just to clear an issue up, I spoke to a Club official this morning about Pars fans being allowed in the stand as this is not normal segregation as per the championship.

It was a request from Dunfermline and agreed on condition that all arrangements were to be handled by Dunfermline. Maybe post that on dafc.net for the info of the ill informed who are seething as we speak.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted 'official' in the same post at 'dafc.net'; immediately rendering that post (like many of your others) under the 'utter shite' section.

Is there a bigger fantasist* than Brazilianlex on the forum? I realise he's trying to wind folk up, but I'm leaning towards him actually starting to believe it all.

Anyway, he's now been put on ignore.

*Liar

Oh and I suppose I should comment on the game tomorrow.

Should be decent. Think (hope) we'll win, but Cowdenbeath should be much improved on our previous meetings and seem to have some sort of form recently as well as some players back.

Think I'll fire along early to beat the HUGE queues outside the away turnstiles.

Same Pars team again? Big MAC could come in to give us an extra physical threat but hard to justify anyone being dropped. The frontline of Hopkirk, Moffat, El Bak & Cardle looks a hellish one to be facing if you're a slow defender.

AJ sees Cowden as a threat from set pieces and acknowledges Murdoch's saves have been crucial lately. Only conceded one goal in five games but it's not as if we're not giving other teams chances.

Possibly the same team. I wouldn't be averse to Martin moving in to the middle in place of McAusland and Rooney coming in at right back as going by the highlights I've seen and the Stranraer game, McAusland looks a bit dodgy at the back.

Spotted 'official' in the same post at 'dafc.net'; immediately rendering that post (like many of your others) under the 'utter shite' section.

Why don't you phone and ask yourself then,?

I await your apology, I'm sure your big enough to admit when your wrong.

Possibly the same team. I wouldn't be averse to Martin moving in to the middle in place of McAusland and Rooney coming in at right back as going by the highlights I've seen and the Stranraer game, McAusland looks a bit dodgy at the back.

Maybe not a common opinion but i've liked mcausland so far, i think he's really helped tighten things up at the back, giving the leadership in the backline. I know he's capable of blunders but not as much as BRE. Rooney by all accounts desereved to be dropped after the st mirren game and i find it very unlikely he'll come back in with the team performing well currently. Martin is a great option anywhere in the back 4, but he can't take up all the roles at the same time.

Maybe not a common opinion but i've liked mcausland so far, i think he's really helped tighten things up at the back, giving the leadership in the backline. I know he's capable of blunders but not as much as BRE. Rooney by all accounts desereved to be dropped after the st mirren game and i find it very unlikely he'll come back in with the team performing well currently. Martin is a great option anywhere in the back 4, but he can't take up all the roles at the same time.

This.

Mcausland has done fine so far (apart from a crazy 60 seconds against Forfar where he tried to gift them it on a plate twice). Richards-Everton is more prone to making mistakes.

As for Martin, he's the best option we have at right back at the moment and he's doing a pretty decent job of it.

Messiah has commented beastly things before, where's his criticism from you?

I tend to not pay that much attention to Messiah's posts tbh, mostly because he's a poor poster who has never had a direct pop.

Archived