Cowdenbeath vs Dunfermline

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Central Park really as miniscule as folk are making out? Or is it in reality just a bit smaller than the average?

Well spotted, every team talks about the small pitch and it is but it had to be widened from 56 yards to 60 for the championship.

If you ever get there, you will find the rules are different.

Still don't think you can invade the pitch or throw tea at officials tho. Cowden building a machine gun tower to control the widtinks I hear.

No I'll be going along, as I do every Saturday that I'm not working

Selling the big issue is stretching the definition of work as is pimping your mother.

Edit - Did you catch the last meeting between us by the way? Or did you literally hide at home with all your other "shitebag" fans as you feared the inevitable pumping? :lol:

Well spotted, every team talks about the small pitch and it is but it had to be widened from 56 yards to 60 for the championship.

If you ever get there, you will find the rules are different.

Still don't think you can invade the pitch or throw tea at officials tho. Cowden building a machine gun tower to control the widtinks I hear.

I don't drink tea, but I'll buy a couple to chuck at at least one of the officials.

And just you try to stop me getting on the pitch

I don't drink tea, but I'll buy a couple to chuck at at least one of the officials.

And just you try to stop me getting on the pitch

No intention of trying to stop you. Will be great entertainment to watch you getting wiped out by a stock car as you make the dash across.

Central Park will not suit Dunfermlines style of play.

Nish was going to opt for Tactic Style Park the Bus but has instead requested that we watch the Goth Tv Tactic style on our goalline.

Don't get cocky Dunfermline - Whilst it will be a very difficult task on Cowden getting anything out the game just remember this is your 3rd SEASON IN THE PUB TEAM/SEASIDE LEAGUE.

KEEP BELIEVING

:lol::lol::lol:

No I'll be going along, as I do every Saturday that I'm not working

Selling the big issue is stretching the definition of work as is pimping your mother.

Edit - Did you catch the last meeting between us by the way? Or did you literally hide at home with all your other "shitebag" fans as you feared the inevitable pumping? :lol:

Nice quoting ya fud :lol:

I've attended most Cowden games this season I've missed about 3 in total due to other commitments. You on the other hand have probably attended about 3 pars games.

So were you there or cowering behind your couch as another pars goal came up on the latest scores?

Any Cowden win would instantly become the second greatest result in the club's history, so you can't really begrudge them the three points. I really wouldn't want that inferiority complex to get even worse with yet another defeat to the big team in Fife.

Don't think we will be playing Raith for a while.

Archived