gay footballers

I have never been - why are men holding hands there?

When I was at Yooni 35 years ago one of our lecturers had spent 10 years as a development worker in Ethiopia. He was surprised when one of his colleagues held his hand as they walked to a meeting.

Having been there myself now I don't see it as odd.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no doubt that coming out could make an average player very wealthy.

Not suggesting that this is what's happening but perhaps management/agencies are working on the best way to do it? Both from a playing and financial perspective.

That's not supposed to sound cynical, I'm sure most people in a similar situation would want to do the same. Also given that every player will almost certainly be shelling out for the services of a marketing agency to promote their own image.

Have there been any open homosexuals on p and b?

There is, but he's a Tory, best to avoid especially if it's your first time, he'll probably nick your tax credits while you're still feeling the afterglow.

I would w**k David Cameron off for 100 k

There is a tale of a gentleman on a park bench who asks a young lady who has just sat down at the other end, 'would you sleep with me for a thousand pounds?'

The young lady replies, 'well of course'

The gentleman then asks, ' would you sleep with me for five pounds?'

The young lady replies indignantly, 'what sort of woman do you think I am?'

The gent responds, 'we have already established the sort of woman that you are, now we are negotiating'

There is a tale of a gentleman on a park bench who asks a young lady who has just sat down at the other end, 'would you sleep with me for a thousand pounds?'

The young lady replies, 'well of course'

The gentleman then asks, ' would you sleep with me for five pounds?'

The young lady replies indignantly, 'what sort of woman do you think I am?'

The gent responds, 'we have already established the sort of woman that you are, now we are negotiating'

I wouldn't want him off for a fiver

Archived