gay footballers

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Well its not as prominent a theme in the bible as man should be with woman and not commit adultery. When people say they want to see more homosexuals in the church they are wanting to be progressive which is fine but when you base your belief on a book that was written 2000 years ago do you just omit the details that are inconvenient to your own life? My gripe is with religion and not with homosexual ministers of course. 

You should just burn all the bibles like your Führer did. 

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You should just burn all the bibles like your Führer did. 

My father always used to use the line "The last time i was in in church they threw water over me" line, when asked about his religion. 

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well its not as prominent a theme in the bible as man should be with woman and not commit adultery. When people say they want to see more homosexuals in the church they are wanting to be progressive which is fine but when you base your belief on a book that was written 2000 years ago do you just omit the details that are inconvenient to your own life? My gripe is with religion and not with homosexual ministers of course. 

I wouldn't worry too much, they didn't have socks 2000 years ago to stop your seed hitting the sand. And sisters-in-law didn't wear pants.

Honestly don't care who does and doesn't eat prawns none of my business what they do in their kitchens up to them.

I'm fine with it, boy in my work loves a langoustine, good lad. Wouldn't have him round the house what with having kids but good luck to him.

Really can't be bothered engaging with some of the what will undoubtedly be horrible bigot ignorance pish in last however many pages but a good place to start for some of the dup /pul cretin apologists would be going to to BBC iplayer 'against the law'.

Just noticed Gunther doing the "I can't be racist, I have a black mate" routine a few pages back.

It's just like in The Office when David Brent is telling the joke about the black mans cock and then the office black man walks in before the punchline. Brent then spends a couple of clips speaking to the black man trying to prove he's not racist by talking about a Denzel Washington film he saw the night previous saying he was a great actor but that his favourite actor of all time was Sidney Poitier.

The bible also says that raping a servant is on par with having a w**k. There isn't a Minister or Priest on this Earth who shouldn't be banged up for 7 years, unless they choose to be hypocrites.

Servants are always moaning about something. Just can't get the staff these days.

Gareth Thomas documentary on BBC2 now. The PFA equalities officer almost set a new world record for waffle when asked about homophobia.

Watching it, I think a lot of the people in authority just want to say they've ticked a box rather than actually deal with this. Brighton being promoted might bring a change about because of the chants and abuse that they will face.

Thomas posted on a Palace forum after discussion about the promotion of Brighton and got a few unbelievably cringed replies.

I always suspected Jim Jefferies had an eye for the boys. Every close season he'd sign a bunch of pretty boys with floppy hair, perfect teeth and hard abs (but limited football ability). He'd take them to the sand dunes at Gullane and make them run up and down them all day with their shirts off as he looked on gurning. He even discovered His Holiness Faissal El Bak cavorting on the beach in St Tropez and trafficked him to Fife. Yes, he taught him to play football but who knows what horrors young Faissal witnessed in the years before he appeared in the Dunfermline first team?

He even offered to manage for free.
Also Neil McCann was forced to wear denim shorts and take the ice bucket challenge every day naked at Pitreavie.

Archived