gay footballers

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its one of my favourites, my father used to say it about me up until i was 23 and had a proper girlfriend. The arsehole

1. Are you planning to finish this post later?

2. The proper girlfriend or your father?

1. Are you planning to finish this post later?

2. The proper girlfriend or your father?

My father is an arsehole - i forgot to put the full stop there which i suppose is quite funny. He still thinks i have gay tendencies and drink too much. He suffers from that thing Freud was on about when a father feels threatened by his son because my mum likes me.

My father is an arsehole - i forgot to put the full stop there which i suppose is quite funny. He still thinks i have gay tendencies and drink too much. He suffers from that thing Freud was on about when a father feels threatened by his son because my mum likes me.

I was hoping it was a work in progress, to tell the truth. :lol:

Does John O'Shea still play football? I was under the impression he was openly gay and has been for years.

Think he's at Sunderland is he not?

I had a friend in the early years of high school who liked to invite boys over for a sleep over and then play a game where they wrestled and the first person with no clothes left on lost. I never went to his house on my own.

Think he's at Sunderland is he not?

I had a friend in the early years of high school who liked to invite boys over for a sleep over and then play a game where they wrestled and the first person with no clothes left on lost. I never went to his house on my own.

I don't follow English football so I'm not sure. Someone told me he was openly gay years ago and I just assumed it to be true.

As for the rest of your post... Some story.

I've clearly been lied to. It was a convincing story at the time. Told to me in Manchester, by a Man Utd fan while O'Shea played for them. And they told it as though it was a well known fact. I will never trust that person ever again.

I've clearly been lied to. It was a convincing story at the time. Told to me in Manchester, by a Man Utd fan while O'Shea played for them. And they told it as though it was a well known fact. I will never trust that person ever again.

A googling suggests the rumour was he went out with Will Young for most of the last decade

I think you've been had tbh

Archived