Coach hires costs

shanks

I'm hearing from a Fife team travelling to the North Region tomorrow. It's costing £600 for their coach hire plus £200 for pre-match scran. No idea what they'll get back as their share of the gate. If you're a 'big' club then that's no problem but for clubs that are watched by 30 folk and a disinterested dug then that's serious tin. Should the SJFA revert back to the old days when the early rounds were regionalised or does this take away from the 'magic' of the competition?.

I'm hearing from a Fife team travelling to the North Region tomorrow. It's costing £600 for their coach hire plus £200 for pre-match scran. No idea what they'll get back as their share of the gate. If you're a 'big' club then that's no problem but for clubs that are watched by 30 folk and a disinterested dug then that's serious tin. Should the SJFA revert back to the old days when the early rounds were regionalised or does this take away from the 'magic' of the competition?.

Isn't there a " saver " in place where the home team needs to match a certain percentage of the away teams travel / Bill ?

Dale bus to Cruden bay £650 . Canny beat it .players breakfasts prepared by a chef . Not many travelling oldies because off journey time . Leaving at eight expecting return to gods country about half ten . Canny beat some junior cup magic

Enjoy your trip.

Cruden Bay are a good club run by good people.

Some of my favourite memories over the years are the away days in the Scottish.

Think Keith to play Islavale was my furthest.

Either that or Turiff.

Archived