Womens Equality Party

invergowrie arab

Will this party condemn violence towards males as it would very rightly do against women?

Example: soap opera on the tele has long drawn out story and a woman skelps a man. ie Pauline Fowler battering Arthur across the melt with a frying pan(IIRC) cue years of LOL from woman and seen as a big laugh and a joke. Comments along the lines of "oh she didn't miss him there eh" and "on you go dawl" all during inaudible laughter

Soap opera on the other side. Blonde barmaid was getting leathered of some builder. End credits "if you have been affected by tonight's story line"blah blah blah, I again say that this is quite right. This is usually followed by Loose Women and the like calling men cuntz

Same builder gets malkied across the napper by Tracey Barlow and it's all "hee, hee you go girl"

Will they also strive to place a ban on male strippers as there seems to be a wide political movement from women to close down lap dance clubs

At the end of the day. There's just as many women c***s, arguably if not more, as there are men c***s

The sad thing about this is it will draw talented women away from the actual serious political parties.

Anyone that votes for someone based on their gender rather than their ability to do the job is a sexist and that extends to this party.

Well of course they are, but the current in hing is to have more females rather than males, for no other reason than having more females than males.

I couldnt give a flying f**k if my MP or MSP were male or female but i would have a problem with a good male candidate not getting the opportunity because vagina.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/fianna-fil-formally-blocks-dublin-councillor-from-contesting-ge-because-of-gender-quotas-31535944.html

I'll be back later to rip apart the 'issues' raised by the Women's Equality Special Privileges and Reduced Responsibilities Party, don't fret.

Good lord. I've had a proper read of their policy document and holy fucking shite it's even worse than I expected.

An absolute deluge of special privilege demands, responsibility shirking, women infantilising, and social engineering recommendations based on lies, half truths, and misrepresentations. It has little to nothing to do with equal rights/opportunities for women, it's a feminist ideology political manifesto.

A write-up would run to tens of thousands of words. f**k that, read it yourselves :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived