Womens Equality Party

invergowrie arab

Banana - just take a moment to calm down before posting. Think of Sean Dillon whispering softly in your ear.

For everyone else the WEP have announced they are standing candidates in the Holyrood elections.

Here is a summary of a similar party's existence and legacy in Iceland http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/03/iceland-best-country-women-feminist

I think everyone should vote snp all the time but see this is a positive contribution to the political scene. I'm sure all P&Bers agree.

Banana must be so proud to have you on-board.

With the greatest respect to the aforementioned Banana, if I had any idea who you were talking about I would maybe just maybe acknowledge your post with a dignified response.

Unlike the vast majority of lemmings/sheep (delete as applicable) on here I have my own mind and beliefs whereas the majority of posters need to hold each other's hand and massage each other's egos

Banana - just take a moment to calm down before posting. Think of Sean Dillon whispering softly in your ear.

For everyone else the WEP have announced they are standing candidates in the Holyrood elections.

Here is a summary of a similar party's existence and legacy in Iceland http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/03/iceland-best-country-women-feminist

I think everyone should vote snp all the time but see this is a positive contribution to the political scene. I'm sure all P&Bers agree.

Does the new party support independence?

I've nothing against more women in parliament, (especially as the Swedish blonde population of Britain is chronically under represented) but don't you find most women politicians are just as banal and moronic as their male counterparts?

but don't you find most women politicians are just as banal and moronic as their male counterparts?

Well of course they are, but the current in hing is to have more females rather than males, for no other reason than having more females than males.

I couldnt give a flying f**k if my MP or MSP were male or female but i would have a problem with a good male candidate not getting the opportunity because vagina.

Archived