Njord

Wunfellaff is an unhappy man because his life fell apart.

He also smells of old milk and washes himself with a plastic bag and spittle.

You mention this Wunfellaff character quite often, i have been trying to find that comment of yours when you warned me about my midweek boozing in case i got as bad as him but can't find it

You mention this Wunfellaff character quite often, i have been trying to find that comment of yours when you warned me about my midweek boozing in case i got as bad as him but can't find it

He's like the boogeyman, used to scare children and simpletons.

I can't remember, it was on one thread where you were boasting about having so much to drink on a Sunday night by yourself.

Laughed like a drain back in the day when Ravenscraig shut. The thought of a bigotted shitehole losing its main source of employment was/is hilarious.

But now, that's it for da steel up here. Game over.

Was interested to hear today that it only employed @10,000 in the whole country when at its zenith.

They blame China.

Chinese students at Scots unis' are above 8,000 and probably contribute more to the economy than the steel works did.

No great loss imo..

Anyone would think a certain Lanarkshire binman paid you a visit.

He's like the boogeyman, used to scare children and simpletons.

I can't remember, it was on one thread where you were boasting about having so much to drink on a Sunday night by yourself.

I think it was mid week though because you were definitely warning me about the perils of midweek drinking in case i turned into him. Was v funny and annoying i can't find the comment because it was pretty much the path i was heading down!

I vaguely remember a genuine post on führer führer about 'bigot' being a Catholic invention against the scum, something to do with bi-god , corrupted to bi-got.

Germanic I think.

Need to search for it when I log on :D

A French loan word, so should really be pronounced like escargot if we were doing it right.

Laughed like a drain back in the day when Ravenscraig shut. The thought of a bigotted shitehole losing its main source of employment was/is hilarious.

But now, that's it for da steel up here. Game over.

Was interested to hear today that it only employed @10,000 in the whole country when at its zenith.

They blame China.

Chinese students at Scots unis' are above 8,000 and probably contribute more to the economy than the steel works did.

No great loss imo..

8000 Chinese students at £30,000 a year.

Big bucks.

All that's needed on the Scottish side is to hand them some dodgy business degree.

Archived