Njord

Laughed like a drain back in the day when Ravenscraig shut. The thought of a bigotted shitehole losing its main source of employment was/is hilarious.

But now, that's it for da steel up here. Game over.

Was interested to hear today that it only employed @10,000 in the whole country when at its zenith.

They blame China.

Chinese students at Scots unis' are above 8,000 and probably contribute more to the economy than the steel works did.

No great loss imo..

Laughed like a drain back in the day when Ravenscraig shut. The thought of a bigotted shitehole losing its main source of employment was/is hilarious.

But now, that's it for da steel up here. Game over.

Was interested to hear today that it only employed @10,000 in the whole country when at its zenith.

They blame China.

Chinese students at Scots unis' are above 8,000 and probably contribute more to the economy than the steel works did.

No great loss imo..

You seem nice.

And intelligent.

You seem nice.

And intelligent.

No connection to steel or coal industries, but the steel one seemed to be populated by bigots, in towns populated by bigots.

I went to a few 'save the pits' meetings @ '83/4 , was disgusted by the views promoted, and left.

And boaby s, luvs boaby . without the 's'.

No connection to steel or coal industries, but the steel one seemed to be populated by bigots, in towns populated by bigots.

I went to a few 'save the pits' meetings @ '83/4 , was disgusted by the views promoted, and left.

And boaby s, luvs boaby . without the 's'.

"Seemed to be"?

That includes the wives, children, local businesses, etc. affected?

Prejudice and bigotry go hand in hand, and you laughing at these folk, 99.9% of whom you know nothing about, losing their livelihood, betrays a prejudice at least as unpleasant as and bigotry there might have been.

"Seemed to be"?

That includes the wives, children, local businesses, etc. affected?

Prejudice and bigotry go hand in hand, and you laughing at these folk, 99.9% of whom you know nothing about, losing their livelihood, betrays a prejudice at least as unpleasant as and bigotry there might have been.

Okay, make it simpler...

Lanarkshire is 100% populated by bigots.

:)

I thought I was bigoted until I realised I hated everybody.

I vaguely remember a genuine post on führer führer about 'bigot' being a Catholic invention against the scum, something to do with bi-god , corrupted to bi-got.

Germanic I think.

Need to search for it when I log on :D

If you waste time and energy on angry negative thoughts like this, you shouldn't be surprised when your life becomes embroiled in anger and negativity.

You are not the thoughts you think, you're the one observing them mate.

I hope you get the help you need to find a bit of lasting happiness in your life.

If you waste time and energy on angry negative thoughts like this, you shouldn't be surprised when your life becomes embroiled in anger and negativity.

You are not the thoughts you think, you're the one observing them mate.

I hope you get the help you need to find a bit of lasting happiness in your life.

Or a humphy burd.

Archived