Unsolicited Political Mail

Mark Connolly

The SNP send out loads of junk mail only fit for the bin or for chucking it on the bonfire in a few weeks time.

Scraping the earth on the spot where the bottom of the #snpbad barrel used to be.

Does anyone still get BNP stuff? I can mind getting bin fodder from them about twenty years ago, back when they were trying to expand into Scotland and kidding themselves on that they had a chance of seeing their deposits again. Don't think there's been anything since then. Just curious if there's anywhere north of the border where they haven't got the message yet.

I get emails just about every day from the Labour Party.

I don't vote Labour. I've never given them my details.

I get occasional e-mails from Willie Rennie.

I once filled in a Lib-dem survey. Think it was on the subject of waiting times to see my GP. Since then Willie keeps e-mailing me. That survey was a one-off.

Was going to say it would most likely be either labour or the tories. The SNP usually get volunteers to hand deliver any literature and the libs are skint.

I get stuff through from SNP though but that's more to do with the fact that I'm a lapsed member. Doesn't bother me getting stuff, it just goes straight in the bin no matter the rosette...

Outside of the official election communication Freepost, the Lib Dems hand-deliver almost every piece of literature, save for internal member communications.

No they don't.

The only correspondence the SNP post is to members.

Electoral materials are hand delivered.

Keep trying though.

To be fair, who puts it through the letter box doesn't really have any bearing on whether or not it's junk mail.

To be fair, who puts it through the letter box doesn't really have any bearing on whether or not it's junk mail.

Well, on a strict reading of the definition you are correct.

I'm merely pointing out that Kev is a deluded liar and outside of an election campaign won't be receiving anything.

Archived